June 2016 What Did You Buy This Week? Hair Care Edition

NaturallyATLPCH

Walgreen's
SM Raw Shea and Cupuacu Hair Mask (thanks @Saludable84 it was exactly where you said it was lol) I had to go to another Walgreen's not too far over in the next city.

SM Curl and Shine conditioner (this stuff was great as a leave in)

Shea Moisture is buy 1 get 1 half off with card. Plus I had a $2.00 off coupon.

Target
Alikay Naturals Lemongrass Leave In (revisiting, I forgot how good this stuff was)
Had a $5.00 gift card. Of course Target sells other things, but gift cards mean hair products :giggle:.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Walgreen's
SM Raw Shea and Cupuacu Hair Mask (thanks @Saludable84 it was exactly where you said it was lol) I had to go to another Walgreen's not too far over in the next city.

SM Curl and Shine conditioner (this stuff was great as a leave in)

Shea Moisture is buy 1 get 1 half off with card. Plus I had a $2.00 off coupon.

Target
Alikay Naturals Lemongrass Leave In (revisiting, I forgot how good this stuff was)
Had a $5.00 gift card. Of course Target sells other things, but gift cards mean hair products :giggle:.

Girl..... I got the masque at Curlfest and a friend told me she never saw it so I told her the same thing. Her entire face turned. But then she found this. I actually have the conditioner for this.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    145.2 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

NaturallyATLPCH

Sally's
Colorful Protein Neutral Filler

I had absolutely no hard core protein treatment whatsoever. After the review I saw from a young lady on this board, I'm very interested in one less toxic smelling than Aphogee that is protein heavy, not reconstructing. I need the heavy duty, Aphogee does give great results which is why I continue to use it.

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Sally's
Colorful Protein Neutral Filler

I had absolutely no hard core protein treatment whatsoever. After the review I saw from a young lady on this board, I'm very interested in one less toxic smelling than Aphogee that is protein heavy, not reconstructing. I need the heavy duty, Aphogee does give great results which is why I continue to use it.

I like this a lot. I usually add it to a conditioner or add some directly to my hair after conditioning.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
APB
Lotus Flower Feminine Spray
Pink Champagne Creamy Hair Pudding
x2 Pink Mimosa.Votivo Oomph Moisturizing Body.Wash
Pink Mimosa.Votivo Foaming Bubble Bath Powder
Marshmallow Clouds Daily Refresher Spray (w/o glycerin)
Pink Mimosa.Votivo Not Petroleum.Jelly

Last edited:

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
APB
Lotus Flower Feminine Spray
Pink Champagne Creamy Hair Pudding
x2 Pink Mimosa.Votivo Oomph Moisturizing Body.Wash
Pink Mimosa.Votivo Foaming Bubble Bath Powder
Marshmallow Clouds Daily Refresher Spray (w/o glycerin)
Pink Mimosa.Votivo Not Petroleum.Jelly

There isa sale or something? Lemme go see *runs to etsy*

ETA: oh, she is going on vacation. I will wait till August. Please let us know what you think about the not petroleum jelly, I currently have it in my cart waiting on her next sale.