January 6,7,8...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans???

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
TGI (Almost) F Divas!

Well we survived the Holidays and many (most) of us are back to Work & School and settling into the swing of 2012!:grin:

So, what are you doing this Weekend to Nuture & Nourish YOUR Hair???

Saturday I plan to:

Pre-Treat with this Caffiene Pre-Poo 2-5 Minutes
Cowash with Jessicurl Too Shea! OR Oyin Honey Hemp
Do a quick Nexxus Emergencee under dryer *no plastic cap*
Coffee Rinse
Steam with Enso Naturals Cacao Deep Recovery Rx
Black Tea Rinse
ACV Rinse
Apply Leave-In & Dry under dryer

And You?????

RarityFluttershy

I finally found a 32oz moisturizing, salon selectives shampoo and conditioner.
I've been waiting seventeen years for this brand to come back out.

So I'll be shampooing and conditioning my hair tomorrow with salon selectives.
Yeah its gonna be sweet.:lol:

spacetygrss

Sunday I plan to:

Wash my hair with AO HSR shampoo and then DC with either HSR conditioner or ORS Olive Oil Replenishing Conditioner (found it under my sink--it's the good formula, woohoo!).
Then I'll fingercomb Kinky Curly Knot Today through my hair and seal with JBCO.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Steam, steam and MOAR steam! :lick:

Steaming with Qhemet's MTCG and hemp oil right now.

And I'll steam again tomorrow, probably with either AOHSR or Pura's Chocolate Smoothie.

#SteamAddict #dontjudgeme

:lol:

TopShelf

Sewing & Growing Gamma Gal
take out box braids, wash with silk dreams moisture shampoo, deep condition with steamer with hemp oil on the scalp and a mixture of silk elements megasilk and AOHSR on my hair. Air dry overnight or for a few hours then blowdry with Grapeseed oil and Beautiful Curls Shea butter leave in mixed with the Afro Detangler. Braid with a combination of oyin Burnt Sugar Pomade and MyGel.

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Well I have the whole of sunday to myself....So I am thinking about doing a ayurvedic paste - I know I been saying this for a while, but I always look at a DC that smells yummy, and I reach for it. We'll see.

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
I'm one week post, and I will:
1. Shampoo with ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo.
2. Proteinate with Motions CPR for about 20 - 40 minutes.
3. Do a black tea rinse.
4. Deep condition with GVP's version of Matrix Biolage most likely overnight.
5. Vinegar rinse, if I can find some vinegar in this house. If not, then a plain cold water rinse will do.
6. Apply Chi Silk Infusion, GVP Anti-Snap, and a touch of castor oil.
7. Dry hair in pincurls and then silk wrap.

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Chaosbutterfly, will you further elaborate how you're drying in pin curls and silk wrap? -Do you pin curl while wet and just let them air dry or do you dry under a dryer?
-Does this give better definition than roller setting?

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
I'm a little early...tonight I steamed my DC on dry hair, cowashed then roller set hair
I might shampoo/DC with steam and roller set again on Sunday if I feel up to it

SimJam

oil and GHE all weekend

oooh I think Imma do this too.

Just put in my PS for the next 2 weeks so Im not DCing or anything.

I will use SSI coco creme LI/Oyin hairdew or BRBC to GHE every night this weekend and I'll seal with walnut oil :lick:

Ogoma

- Clarify with Suave Daily Clarifying
- Steam with CJ Repair Me
- DC with Silk Dreams Shea What Deux (this is the first time I'll be trying this. I hope it works out).

kittenz

Friday night GHE
Saturday: Hot Oil and Honey treatment

Style: ???? Maybe flexi-rods but if not twists for a twist-out next week.

Arian

Loc'ing Up!
Co-Washing on Sunday with TJs Nourish Spa and airdrying with a little Castor Oil.

Sent from my ADR6400L using ADR6400L

TheNDofUO

Washing with CON Argan Oil Moisturising Shampoo
DC with Henna Wax Treatment
Style hair into two Minnie Mouse buns in preparation for my relaxer the weekend after.

LuvlyRain3

Cowashing with amla cream rinse then conditioning with cj strengthening conditioner. I'll probably twist my hair up afterwards.

Highly Favored8

I am doing this on my own tonight. It has been a long time since I done this.(I always go to the salon)
Fri.night I will wash and rinse/color my hair. As always jet black...
Then do a protein treatment. Then sleep with a cap over night with Alma oil and allow my hair dresser to wash out then deep condish.

Sat.I will go to the salon and have it washed again and flat ironed...

Let's see how this goes.

I want to try something different in 2012

Last edited:

Chaosbutterfly

Transition Over
Chaosbutterfly, will you further elaborate how you're drying in pin curls and silk wrap? -Do you pin curl while wet and just let them air dry or do you dry under a dryer?
-Does this give better definition than roller setting?

divachyk, I'm going to pin curl while wet and then sit under the hood dryer, so that it's as smooth as possible. Then I'm just gonna put a drop of Chi Silk Infusion, wrap my hair, put some saran wrap on, and sit back under the dryer for a like ten minutes.

I think real rollers are better, but I don't have them here and don't want to have to purchase some when I have a full set at school. If I had rollers, I wouldn't do the pin curls lol.

NikkiGirl

I will be wearing wash n go's this weekend. I will be back to protective styling on Monday, but this allows me to experiment with different products and techniques!

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I'm one week post, and I will:
1. Shampoo with ORS Creamy Aloe Shampoo.
2. Proteinate with Motions CPR for about 20 - 40 minutes.
3. Do a black tea rinse.
4. Deep condition with GVP's version of Matrix Biolage most likely overnight.
5. Vinegar rinse, if I can find some vinegar in this house. If not, then a plain cold water rinse will do.
6. Apply Chi Silk Infusion, GVP Anti-Snap, and a touch of castor oil.
7. Dry hair in pincurls and then silk wrap.

Love it :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

MaraWithLove

My hair is in two strand twists right now and I'll be leaving them in for two weeks. I plan to wash and DC this weekend-we'll see how that goes! Otherwise, I'll continue to m&s often as well. :grin:

Successfulmiss

About to use SE mega cholesterol treatment on my 4B Natural APL hair for the first time and dcing over night with it :lick:

Last edited:

growingbrown

I'm going to wash my hair,condition with my new dryer or steamer and do two stand twist. I plan on doing this regi for the next couple of months.

BreeNique

I washed last night and put it in twist-outs (with flexi-rods at the bottom), and untwisted two of them in the front. The rest are under a beanie! I'm not planning on untwisting the rest until tomorrow morning!!

Saturday: untwist.

Sunday: twist and untwist again!!