January 6,7,8...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans???

chocolate01

I need to clarify then I'm going to do my usual wash and deep condition. I think I'm going to try flat twisting the front of my hair and then do two strand twists in the back.

Lita

Decided to wash my hair with Shi-Naturals (Scalp Detox) I put it on my length too..Talk about great results...

Rinse with Darcy's Pumpkin con

Marie Dean Sweet Milk Moisturizing Dc 45min (my kiss the sky dc treatment)

Rinsed with Bear Fruit -African export

Used Bear Fruit-Desert leave-in

Njoi Creations Ayurvedic hair butter to moisturize

Sealed with Walnut oil

*Applied Peppermint pomade on edges

Happy Hair Growing!

Last edited:

Aggie

Oooh I just love these threads of yours Terri. I took down my weave today and I have to admit, I miss my hair and scalp a lotttttttt! I will be hendigo'ing my hair tomorrow followed by some much needed deep conditioning treatments, protein and moisture. I can't wait. I bought something too, let me go look for that thread:grin:.

SimJam

oooh I think Imma do this too.

Just put in my PS for the next 2 weeks so Im not DCing or anything.

I will use SSI coco creme LI/Oyin hairdew or BRBC to GHE every night this weekend and I'll seal with walnut oil :lick:

so I GHEd last night and my hair was yummy in the morning, sealed with sweet almond oil, but by the end of the day my ends were feeling parched (I think it was the shampoo and or conditioner they used at the salon on thursday)

anyhoo I just decided to do a DC on dry hair. I spritzed with aloevera juice then added CJ huny butta, then steamed.:lick: I'm not gonna GHE tonight.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Aggie

If you are still Tea/Coffee Rinsing, stop on over in the Coffee/Tea Challenge Thread.:grin:

I 'tagged' you, because I know you use to Tea/Coffee Rinse.:yep:

Would Love to have you.

Aggie

@Aggie

If you are still Tea/Coffee Rinsing, stop on over in the Coffee/Tea Challenge Thread.:grin:

I 'tagged' you, because I know you use to Tea/Coffee Rinse.:yep:

Would Love to have you.

IDareT'sHair, I have not been doing them as of late, but this may very well be my motivation to start doing them again. I need to go out and buy some black tea:yep: Thanks hun:kiss:.

leiah

I cowashed my henna out this morning and then put in my leave ins and put it in a bun
When I took my bun down my hair felt gross. Probably too much protein in my leave ins

so I cowashed again, put conditioner and oil in my hair and put it in 2 braids that i'll keep in until they dry at some point tomorrow

I am loving how long my braids are!

SherylsTresses

Cowash with Tresemme Naturals Avocado and Aloe Vera
DC overnight with Giovanni 5050/EVOO
Moisturize with Giovanni Direct Leave-in
Airdry into four plaits pinned around my head
Wig it with satin scarf and a beanie cap to cover imperfections

Aggie

Just finished my henna and indigo treatments and now I am dc'ing with the last bit of my Ion Reconstructor followed by Keracare Moisturizing Conditioner for Color Treated hair mixed with KC Humecto Creme Conditioner.

ThickRoot

Today, I...

Pre-pooed w/HV vatika frosting (never pre-poo this was nice)

Washed w/V05 Kiwi clarifying shampoo

DC'ed w/KBB luscious locks hair mask

Leave-in DB herbal conditioning spritz

Roller set