January 6,7,8...What Are YOUR Weekend Hair Plans???

BlkOnyx488

Black Tea Rinse, DC with Proclaim Cholesterol, and GHE bagging as always
My hair is in individual braids so no styling needed

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Friday:Hot ~ a la tiffers (i put my oil on,avocado and wgo and i am now under the steamer)
saturday I will cowash
Sunday I will dry dc with steam and do clarifying wash.
I am back with the extra hair care...too simple isn't for me, not that I mind:look:

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Nix08 You're gonna LOVE steaming with oils, I just know it. :grin:

YES! YES! YES I do:lick: The oils totally absorbed, as I was rinsing my hair I didn't feel the usually slickness that would have me fearful of falling in the shower:blush: I can't believe that I didn't think to try this before:ohwell:
Thx:grin:

southerncitygirl

my normal twistout style after pre-pooing, washing and conditioning. i'll use either the last of my con agran oil poo or my giovanni 50/50, i'll condition with my ao gbp, detangle with db leave-in following by my ic gel. when i take my twists down i'll use my qb amla and olive layered with my magical oil mix of evoo,evoo ( infused with herbs), kukui, castor, and meadowfoam.

prettyhair73

After wearing my hair down most of December, I am back to my co-washing routine and braid-outs. I use the coconut and my shea/coconut/castor/olive oil mix each night (alternating) and wrap it in a satin scarf. Daily it' just pinned with a few tendrils here and there, it's grown A LOT!!!!

Last edited:

coyacoy

Henna'ing as we speak following AO GVP on dry hair. Will stretch with cool blow dryer and twist....dat's it for this weekend!

Sent from my DROID3 using DROID3

amwcah

Let's see. I relaxed at 18 wks post on New Year's Day. I followed up with a hard protein treatment on yesterday resulting in crunchy airdried hair. So, I just finished Joico K Pak 17 Minute Miracle and Roux PC&C. Now I am airdrying in two ponytails. No crunchies so far, so I guess my hair was porous.

NaturallyTori

Cleansed my hair with HV's Amala Cream Rinse and currently DCing with SSI Okra Reconstructor. Once I rinse out the DC, I'm just going to apply a leave-in and seal. I still have my hair in the braids I did last week. They're still doing pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Triniwegian

School starts back up on Monday so I definitely have to prepare for a style; either a braid or twist out.
I will do a protein treatment first, which is long overdue.

Sent from my HTC EVO = TYPO GALORE!

aishasoleil

Yesterday I didn't do anything. Lol. Just put it in a pony puff and left it alone.

This morning I co-washed with Suave Coconut and also used it as a leave-in. I put a bit of UFDCM mainly on my canopy and squished it into the rest of my hair to give it a bit of hold. I'm currently wearing a t-shirt on my head to soak up excess moisture. I'm a WnGer so once my hair is no longer dripping, I'm just gonna shake and go.

I don't know what I'm gonna do tomorrow. I might do a light protein treatment with CJ Repair Me. Or I might just leave it alone. We'll see. Haha!

winona

Will DC cornrows on Sunday evening in preparation for school to start back up. Next week I am wiggin it:)

Ronnieaj

Oiled last night with Mozeke amla infusion. Washed today with Kinky Curly Come Clean, followed by Aphogee 2-step treatment (I STILL cannot get over how much my hair LURRVES this stuff :love:). Did quick condition with KBB Deep Conditioner, and just finished a proper Dc with Mozeke Moisturizing hair masque mixed with my oil blend under steamer for 20 minutes. Will detangle, rinse, do acv/tea rinse, then do my leave-ins and twist it up :yep:.

Stormy

I'm experimenting with protective styling since my hair is growing out. Trying to find more retention methods. So, I did flat twists last night which came out really nice. This morning I added some peppermint oil to my evoo and evco mix to give my scalp a little stimulation. Feels good! I'm thinking of looking for a half wig this weekend. Not sure yet, I may just do these flat twists every Friday and wear until Monday. :scratchch

snillohsss

I had my hair flat ironed ! Im thinking about having it colored back to dark brown. My roots are out of control, and I can't color it light again. :nono:

Successfulmiss

Oh Ladies! I tried the SE Mega Cholesterol overnite and :blush:WOW:blush:...so much moisture and definition to my 4B APL natural curls...its insane! I wish I did before and after pics. Im not playing. That is def my new staple mineral oil and all(I know I know):grin:. I have tried almost every product from the SE line and this is by far my fave yet:drunk:!

choctaw

maka oil rinse
final rinse with diluted acv and ayurvedic tea
apply fenugreek, coconut ,shea butter, Crisco and neem blend to edges, ends,
braid to dry

Ann0804

I will wear my hair in two jumbo flat twists to the gym using Oyin to moisturize and an oil mixture to seal.
Sunday I will pre-poo with (raw honey, banana puree, brazil nut butter, coconut oil, aloe vera juice, an oil mixture, ylang ylang eo, and rosemary eo). I will shampoo with SM diluted with water and tea tree oil, and dc for three hours with Jessicurl deep conditioner. Then I will blow dry and flat iron my hair. I'm using Redken's Smoothing Heat Glide for a heat protectant.

Last edited:

choctaw

scalp massage with coconut oil
mixed up some ayurvedic powders, brahmi oil and conditioner for overnight dc