JULY 2013 ... WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

MyAngelEyez~C~U

Luxe Beauty Supply 4th of July Sale

Great sale for anyone wanting the DE Strengthening System Transitioning Mousse or Elongation Mousse, or other beauty products :grin:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

CocoGlow

HoneyChile HairLove
http://www.etsy.com/shop/HoneyChileHairLove

20% off Orders $50+

Coupon Code: HONEYSAVE

**No Dates Included

Crackers Phinn

Either A Blessing Or A Lesson.
If you like Afroveda, then this is at least a little something. :look:

Here are the deets on how to receive the discount:
Spend $25-$49 and receive $3 off your order
Spend $50-$74 and receive $5 off your order
Spend $75-$99 and receive $10 off your order
Spend $100-$149 and receive $20 off your order
Spend $150 or more and receive $30 off your order

Just type in luvyourcurls at checkout to get this discount. Promo code luvyourcurls expires at 11:59pm CST on 7/4/13. Does not apply to wholesale orders. Code must be entered at time of purchase, no rainchecks. One time use per customer.

http://www.afroveda.com/cart.html

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
Hairwigharlem.com

If you like wigs and half wigs, they have good customer service and fast shipping. I use this site alot.

Attachments

• image-3430052644.jpg
    image-3430052644.jpg
    368.6 KB · Views: 20

Beamodel

SHESCENTIT

Apparently shescentit is having a sale however they are having technical difficulties per their Facebook page.

They will postpone the sale until further notice but hopes to be up and running later today or tomorrow.

Last edited:

PJaye

SHESCENTIT

Apparently shescentit is having a sale however they are having technical difficulties per their Facebook page.

They will postpone the sale until further notice but hopes to be up and running later today or tomorrow.

Any info on the discount and the code? Thanks.

DominicanBrazilian82

SHESCENTIT

Just finished a bottle of that Avocado Condish! Could use a sale right now! (Even though I just took advantage of her sale last month). Beamodel

PJaye

@PJaye what are some of your fav moisturizers..since you're also relaxed and finehaired :)

Might as well put these sales to use! :lol:

FelaShrine

I'm fine-haired, but not relaxed.

Still, I prefer to moisturize using a water spritz followed by a creamy leave-in that is free of cones, proteins, and shea butter. My absolute favorite is DB Transitioning Hair Creme; with SSI Avoccado Conditioner and Oyin's Hair Dew being close seconds (but the smell of the Hair Dew is...on the pungent side of the equation). SSI Marshmallow Herbal Hair Cream and Marula Hemp Hair Butter are also very nice. However, if you are looking for a spectacular multipurpose product, I HIGHLY recommend SSI Avocaodo because it's a leave-in, moisturizer, DC and awesome detangler all in one.

For straightened hair, I use Qhemet's Burdock Root Butter Cream mixed with the Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm. Then again, SSI's Kiwi Kiss and Seyani Hair Butters would also do well given their light, fluffy, highly moisturizing consistencies. I use them as body butters and they leave my skin feeling unbelievably soft. I hope that I've sufficiently answered your question.

We need to meet me at the intersection of Hairveda Street and Shescentit Parkway so that we can politick this here sale bidness out tho
.:lol:

blackeyes31626

Hairveda

July 5th only 12am EST til 11:59pm EST. Door Buster Green Bags & Body Luxe Boxes in Limited Quantities! Once it's gone, it's gone!

Attachments

• hv1.jpg
    hv1.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 51
  • hv2.jpg
    hv2.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 53
  • hv3.jpg
    hv3.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 54