July 2016 What Did You Buy This Week? Hair Care Edition

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I would turn mine upside down after the first use and cut the bottom out, then cover it with foil or Saran Wrap :look:
@Saludable84
See....:nono:

I kept a bottle for a minute because I just dreaded trying to get it out the bottle. :angry2:

I just kept reaching for something else.

Finally, when I did use it, like you I cut it open, but transferred it to a couple jars.

Saludable84

Better Late Than Ugly
Hmmmm... Just how good is the DB Pumpkin Conditioner? I need to know for research purposes :look:

Research. Yes :yep:

I love me so PSC. I've tried it with heat, without heat and with steam. The best results I've had was just using body heat and leaving it in for a few hours. Nice, soft hair. Now that it's in jars, I may have to have another sitting around. And a 16oz jar at that :drool:

NaturallyATLPCH

I read about the pumps and was like no. Just no. Like @IDareT'sHair I had a bottle hiding in my closet for a year because I just couldn't bare using it. And I would never remember to save my jars to transfer.

I'll be in ATL next week. I'll see if someone can take me to her store. :look:
I've been...it's a cute place. That was about 3 years ago though, I don't know if it's still open. It's in Powder Springs, Ga., about 45- 50 minutes from Atlanta but 20 from me. Tell you what, I'll do a drive by to see if she's still open for retail and report back :spinning:.

IronButterfly

Hmmmm... Just how good is the DB Pumpkin Conditioner? I need to know for research purposes :look:
AHHHHHHHH-MAY-ZZZZZZIIIIINNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!

I like to use it in the shower for quick detangling and as a moisture fix....and...oh, the smell... yummy...melts those little knots and gnarls away...leaves hair soft...and if you do an oil rinse with it...lawd hamburger...I don't even know why I buy other stuff. This right hea got a permanent spot right next to the shower. That's all.