July 29 30 31 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Tomorrow:
Finger Detangle - Naturelle Grow's Pre-Poo
Cleanse - Hairveda's Amla Cleansing Conditioner
Treat - Alter Ego Garlic (under dryer 20 minutes)
Steam - Curl Junkie's Curl Rehab (Strawberry Ice Cream)
Final R/O - Curl Junkie's Smoothing Conditioner
Detangle - Qhemet Biologics CTDG
Twist - Sarenzo's Creamy Oil

JJamiah

I am going to wash my hair, steam it with a great strengthening conditioner/moisturizing. Blow dry it, plait it up and then toss a wig on. I have no time for this hair :) but, I need to continue to give it TLC every 2 weeks. I am not bothering with this hair weekly right now.

nothidden

TeamNatural95-Fractals/Zigzags
Almost a carbon copy of last weekend:

Friday:
Prepoo: Tresemme Naturals Conditioner
Cleanse: DIY Sodium Bentonite Clay rinse w/glycerin
Condition: Tresemme Botanique Hydration Mask (adding vegetable glycerin)
Twist sections

Saturday:
Rinse
Condition Tresemme Botanique Hydration Mask (adding vegetable glycerin)
Twist sections

Sunday:
Cleanse: DevaCurl No-Poo Decadence
Deep Condition: DevaCurl One Condition w/Green Beauty Real Protein Treatment
Rinse: Green Tea (w/Red Rooibos maybe)
Leave-In: KCKT
Twist sections

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
At some point this weekend hopefully...

Scalp Massage: Komaza Pona Hair and Scalp Treatment
Co-Cleanse: APB Moisturizing Whipped Cleansing Creme (Velvet Sugar scent)
Condition: SSI Honey Moisture Conditioner
M&S: NurCreations Avocado Green Tea Spray & SSI Honey Buttercream Moisturizer & Siamese Twists Sweet Potatoe Hair Creme

Last edited:

danysedai

My poor hair needs some TLC. I've been traveling and so busy with work, haven't deep conditioned in 2 weeks!

Tonight I will DC and detangle with Pantene DC. Shampoo and condition with Pureology. Two flat twists and dry overnight.
Which Pureology conditioner are you using? What do you like from that line?

Rozlewis

Henna weekend:

Tonight
Pre-poo: Apply oil to scalp and sit under heat cap for 30 mins
Poo: Keracare Hydrating Detangling Poo
Henna: Apply Henna overnight

Tomorrow
Cowash: Rinse Henna with V05 and a final rinse with Naturelle Grow Cowash
DC: Bee Mine Beautiful DC under heat for 30 mins
Leave-ins: Annabelles/Oil/Naturelle Grow
Heat protectant: Komaza Care Matani Serum
Dry: Sit under Pibs for 60 mins.

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Pre-poo'd overnight with ST Power to the Pre-poo. Poo'd with Keracare Sulfate Free Hydrating Detangling poo.

Currently, DCing under heat cap with Jakeala's Beau Vert.

-Will LCOB with QB BRBC, OHHB, GSO and ABCDEF butter on the ends.
-Will set in braids or bantu knots.

I totally spaced out on exfoliating my scalp with SE Pre-Cleanse Scalp Rx. I have to remember do this next wash day. :spinning:

Daina

Haven't pre-poo'd in a while so tonight I will cover my hair in Vatika oil and put a cap on overnight. In the morning I will co-cleanse with Wen 613. I'm going to protein treat this week with KC protein strengthener and then DC with Macadamia Natural Oil deep conditioner for 2 hours, last 30 minutes with heat.

This is bun week, so after I rinse DC I will use Redken Extreme Anti-snap leave-in and follow with SM JBCO leave-in to moisturize and seal with a mix of almond and avocado oil and bun for the week.

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
Saturday and Sunday
Cowash: HH banana foster black soap yogurt cowash
Detangle: Suave Naturals (whatever is open)
Leave in: Garnier fructis sleek n shine cream
Sealant/styler: Oil mix and SM raw shea butter leave in detangler maybe a bit of CON edge control
Style: Wet bun

My last 2 cowash and wet bun sessions until next summer. :cry3:Gotta get my fall routine started.

Aggie

This morning I am:

Prepooing with Hairdrenalin Potion on my scalp and Hemp Seed oil on the length of my hair with a conditioning cap for 30 minutes

Shampooing with Macadamia Natural Oil Moisturizing Shampoo

Deep Conditioning with Keracare Super Reconstructor followed up with NG Mango and Coconut Water Infused Deep Conditioner

Moisturizing with Dudley's PCA Moisture Retainer

Sealing with Bekura Apple and Sorghum Supple Hair Syrup.

Anaisin

Had to take a middle part break before I go bald there. Thursday I shampooed & conditioned & put it in 2 braids so my hair is stretched.

Going to wear a braidout ponytail this week. I just sprayed a little water on my hair & used Shea Moisture souffle & eco styler gel olive oil to braid and smooth

imaginary

HOT: overnight with diy coffee oil on scalp and vatika coconut oil and castor oil on length
Clay: rhassoul, coffee and coconut milk
DC: grapeseed oil under every strand shea and coconut DC
Leave-ins: SM curl and shine conditioner, lavender olive oil
Style: Finger coils with ecostyler gel (loving this style)

After I sat under the softhood for an hour I did a mini trim for each of the fingercoils.

nyeredzi

Hair is in twists and not detangling. So this weekend I washed with Trader Joe's Nourish Spa shampoo, then did a protein treatment with Komaza Care's protein treatment, a deep condition with Shea Moisture jbco masque (first time trying), and leave in of QB burdock root cream. It's been a long time since I've put so many products on my hair in a single day, 4! Usually I do protein or conditioner, not both, because I don't have time. But since I didn't have to detangle this weekend and really other than waiting time each of those steps only takes 5 minutes, I figured why not.