Sept 16 17 18 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Pre-poo: Water and Jakeala Creamy Oil Glaze
Cleanse: Redken Hair Cleansing Creme
DC: Soultanicals Afrotastic Curl Elastic DC
Post-wash: LRC Shake and Go, CurlLuxe Sweet Almond Moisturizing Leave In, Komaza Care Jojoba Hemp
Extras: SheaMoisture Curling Gel Souffle to seal everything in

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Tomorrow a.m.
Finger Detangle with Lee Stafford Growth Treatment on dry Hair
Cowash with: As I Am Coconut Cowash Conditioner
Treat: Cathy Howse Ultra Black Hair (if it arrives today) - if not Claudie's Reconstructor under dryer
Steam: APB's White Chocolate Mousse DC'er
Leave-In: Texture Me Natural Amla and Avocado Leave-In

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Tomorrow a.m.
Finger Detangle with Lee Stafford Growth Treatment on dry Hair
Cowash with: As I Am Coconut Cowash Conditioner
Treat: Cathy Howse Ultra Black Hair (if it arrives today) - if not Claudie's Reconstructor under dryer
Steam: APB's White Chocolate Mousse DC'er
Leave-In: Texture Me Natural Amla and Avocado Leave-In

Blast from the past!
I haven't heard about this product in a good minute!!

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
Yesterday was wash day.
Shampoo: Hask Bamboo poo
Protein: hask bamboo condish w/aphogee 2minute
DC: NurCreations avocado & green tea mixed w/Jakeala sweet honey hair thang
Rinse out: suave essentials ocean breeze
Leave in: Garnier sleek n shine cream

Sprayed Yerba concentrate on scalp then set on flexirods, Bantu knot to stretch overnight, 2 flat twists under wig. I have clinical rotations so for the rest of the weekend I'll be in my wig and hopefully not too tired to moisturize.

nothidden

TeamNatural95-Fractals/Zigzags
This weekend I'll start seeing what black seed oil does for my scalp/follicles.

Tonight:
Pre-poo: oil scalp with black seed oil
Saturday:
Coat hair with coconut oil/bhringaraj powder mix
Sunday pre-workout:
Cleanse: sodium bentonite clay + AVJ mix
DC: Tresemme Botanique Hydration Mask + glycerin mix (my strands absolutely LOVE this)
post-workout:
Rinse thoroughly
Leave-in: KCKT
Styler...maybe: KCCC

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
Tonight (leaving twists in):

Scalp Exfoliation: Silk Elements PreCleanse+AHAs
Cleanse: Diluted Ion Hard Water shampoo
Steam DC: V05+olive, coconut, and avocado oil
Leave In: Spray hair with aloe vera juice. Top with Aussie Moist Conditioner, Olive Conditioning Pomade on ends.
Style: No detangling and retwisting . Just tie hair down for a week of smooth buns.

Daina

Pre-treat: Philip Kingsley elasticizer on hair & Komaza Pona hair & scalp treatment on scalp
Wash: Going to shampoo since I'm using Surge 21 on scalp. Will use Suave Rosemary and Mint shampoo on scalp and Aussie Moist 3 minute miracle on length
DC: Vatika Black Seed hair masque with wheat germ oil

Not sure yet on leave-in and stylers as not sure yet how to style for the week. Will come back and update once I decide.

YvetteWithJoy

On break
I am deciding between hennaing and simply trialing my Komaza Califia samples of products.

I also have some rose water, and I'm thinking about testing what it does to my hair. I'm very curious: A new member said it's the only thing that allows her to comb through her hair. Fascinating.

Just read the henna thread and now am afraid to henna: I only have henna (Napur) and coconut milk, and this would be my first time. I don't have anything to darken the color. What if I come out brassy? Guess I need to look into getting some cassia?

Komaza Califia samples it is, then.

I poo'd today with Naturalicious clay wash and DC'd with Sitrinillah.

Aggie

Prepooed with an assortment of oils and butters - too much to remember.
Shampooed with Jason Naturals Biotin Thickening shampoo
Protein Conditioner - CJ Curl Rehab - turned out to be great after my initial bad reaction to it.
Moisture Conditioner - SSI Riche Moisture Masque - I love this one a lot, offers a really nice slip.
Leave-In - NG Hibiscus and Honey leave-in

Putting my hair in 3 big plaits under my wig for the day.

lindseyerinc

Just read the henna thread and now am afraid to henna: I only have henna (Napur) and coconut milk, and this would be my first time. I don't have anything to darken the color. What if I come out brassy? Guess I need to look into getting some cassia?

Komaza Califia samples it is, then.

I poo'd today with Naturalicious clay wash and DC'd with Sitrinillah.
I'm doing my first henna treatment today. It's a hybrid of henna gloss. I don't have any cheap conditioner to add to it. So I'm just adding oils and honey to my henna and green tea mix.

lindseyerinc

Thanks. Encouraging! Please let me know how it goes and how you like the final results. :smile:
Since it's a long process I'll just do periodic updates if that okay with you! I just put the henna on and since I'm doing it more for strength than color I'm only leaving it on for about 5 hours.

It stinks but it's not gag worthy (I saw that the smell of a product give you a headache) I wouldn't sleep with the smell in my hair though.

I automatically enlongated my curls. I'm not saying that it altered my curl pattern by any means. Because 1) it's not out yet and 2) it's a very heavy product. I really don't want any curl loosening.

I'll be back later to update again. Sorry for the long post
ETA pic for curl patter comparison of

Attachments

• IMG_2551.JPG
    IMG_2551.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 27

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
Oops, I had not done a clay wash since May. After I rinsed out an extra long coffee soak, I used the Terressentials Left Coast Lemon (smells sooo lemony good) and mixed a little AVJ in the bottle to loosen it. Very few sheds upon rinsing (YES) and did a castor oil rinse under hot water, coaxing the coils to form, followed by a cool rinse.

Hair looks so much better, whew...

Still trying to talk DH into taking pics for me.

YvetteWithJoy

On break
Oops, I had not done a clay wash since May. After I rinsed out an extra long coffee soak, I used the Terressentials Left Coast Lemon (smells sooo lemony good) and mixed a little AVJ in the bottle to loosen it. Very few sheds upon rinsing (YES) and did a castor oil rinse under hot water, coaxing the coils to form, followed by a cool rinse.

Hair looks so much better, whew...

Still trying to talk DH into taking pics for me.

Sounds divine!

lindseyerinc

My shower looked like a crime scene while rinsing the henna out. But the dye rinsed away clean, absolutely no stains.

I rinsed, and rinsed, and rinsed. Then I still had henna in my hair, so I rinsed some more.

Surprisingly my hair didn't feel terribly dry. Definitely not as dry as when I do Aphogee 2 step. And my curls were wonderfully clumped.

My hair came out amazingly and I really can't wait to do this again!

Attachments

• IMG_2556.JPG
    IMG_2556.JPG
    141 KB · Views: 21

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
Time for a shampoo wash!

Shampoo:
Joico Color Endure

Deep condition for 30 minutes under my hooded dryer:
Joico MR Balm

Leave in:
Curl Junkie Beauticurls Argan & Olive conditioner

Put my hair in a few braids, lube up the last 6-8 inches with Natures Blessing pomade before rolling them with perm rods.