Sept 16 17 18 What Are Your Weekend Hair Plans?

SuchaLady

I dont really use conditioners in Sallys but they have a new line line that is comparable to Moroccan Oil. Have yall seen it? Its called Luxe Majestic. (I linked it not the forum, I hate those ads lol)

My email had more products than whats on the website; it had a mask in a jar. If my local Sally has it I will be doing my standard wash, dc, leave in routine with it tonight.

Last edited:

bajandoc86

Lipstick Lover
Hey y'all.

After my flight today I plan to:

Prepoo under my Hot Head Conditioning Cap for 1/2 hr with Vatika oil
Cowash my cornrows with APB Cleansing Whipped Créme
Apply diluted shampoo to my scalp only and scrub well :look:
Moisture condition (not sure with what) under my Hot Head Conditioning Cap for 1/2 hr.
Apply leave in and airdry

This week I plan to GHE x 3 for an additional moisture boost.

KinksAndInk

Professional Napper
Cowashed with a random mix of things I'm trying to use up. Will apply Netwurks21 and Yerba concentrate to scalp. Will seal with oyin burnt sugar pomade then put in 4 chunky twists. I'll be putting my wig back on tomorrow.

Anaisin

Finally did my hair.

Shampooed twice with Elucence Moisture benefits
Conditioned with Tresemme Perfectly undone
Moisturized & sealed with Shea Moisture Low porosity leave in + Camille Rose Ajani hair balm
Smoothed Wetline extreme gel in my hair for a bun.

My hair was wet but not soaking or dripping wet. Love the tingle of this leave in

ms.blue

Prepoo: Sesame oil
Shampoo: SM manuka honey and fig shampoo
DC: Mielle organics babassu oil and mint conditioner (my favorite dc)
Leave in: APB leave in
Moisturizer: APB Cupuacu Avocado daily moisturizer and the simple hair cream
Sealant: Sesame oil
Braided my hair while damp in preparation on wearing my EPRT wig.

rileypak

Wash Week™ Queen
Pre-poo: Water and Jakeala Creamy Oil Glaze
Cleanse: Redken Hair Cleansing Creme
DC: Soultanicals Afrotastic Curl Elastic DC
Post-wash: LRC Shake and Go, CurlLuxe Sweet Almond Moisturizing Leave In, Komaza Care Jojoba Hemp
Extras: SheaMoisture Curling Gel Souffle to seal everything in

So none of this has happened yet :look:
Hopefully today or tomorrow...

Daina

Pre-treat: Philip Kingsley elasticizer on hair & Komaza Pona hair & scalp treatment on scalp
Wash: Going to shampoo since I'm using Surge 21 on scalp. Will use Suave Rosemary and Mint shampoo on scalp and Aussie Moist 3 minute miracle on length
DC: Vatika Black Seed hair masque with wheat germ oil

Not sure yet on leave-in and stylers as not sure yet how to style for the week. Will come back and update once I decide.

Update, did all of the above and to style I decided to two-strand flat twist in 4 big sections on dry hair for loose big waves. I used CR Moisture Milk, a little almond jai twisting butter and a tap of curl maker gel. I also sealed with a new oil from OGX but forgot the name. Just took the twists out this morning for work and I had super soft very defined waves. I'm a little frizzy this afternoon due to the non-stop rain we got in the PA/NJ area today. Normally I wouldn't re-twist but because of the rain I am going to re-hydrate as soon as I get home and retwist. Rest of the week will be little manipulation as I will just pin it up in a loose bun at night.