June 2012..What Did YOU Buy This Week? (Hair Care Edition)

Coffee

Carol's Daughter/ Transitioning 1-2-3
Ouidad/ Moisture Lock™ Leave-In Conditioner 8.5 oz

SherylsTresses

Extra long curlformer kit from Sally's

I shedded a tear when I gave away the long curlformers b/c I had so many of them. :ohwell:

Toy

2 32 oz bottles of S-curl
3 bottles of Proline Moisturizer
1 pack of Good Hair ties

Pompous Blue

From the nounouboutique.com Memorial Day 35%off sale:
Placed my order 5/28/12; received it today.

Darcy Botanicals Daily Cleansing Conditioners
Camille Rose Clean Rinse
JessiCurl Hair Cleansing Cream
Pura Body Naturals Sapote Hair Lotion
+ Free Shipping!

pandorabeauty.com
$26.99 for 32 oz. DevaCurl No Poo ($40 regular price). Shipping is free over $99 or $4.99 flat-rate.

LightEyedMami

yesterday i bought 17 new hair accessories....Can you tell im an hair accessory whore?? :lol:.....and like 2 weeks ago i bought about 8 :grin:...The sad part is that i have no idea when 'll wear most of them :look:

MsLauren

yesterday i bought 17 new hair accessories....Can you tell im an hair accessory whore?? :lol:.....and like 2 weeks ago i bought about 8 :grin:...The sad part is that i have no idea when 'll wear most of them :look:

Where do you get your hair accessories from??

lamaria211

SmilingElephant said:
2 Bottles of Tresemme Naturals Conditioner (they were 2 for $7 at Publix:look:)
1 Bottle of Tresemme Naturals Shampoo

What state do u live in? If u dont mind me askin I dont hear to many people speaking of my fav grocery store:)

SmilingElephant

What state do u live in? If u dont mind me askin I dont hear to many people speaking of my fav grocery store:)

Florida:D Giiiiiiiirl Publix is really the only grocery store i will shop in! Everything is always clean and fresh and it smells good all the time! PLUS!!!! They make the best cakes ever!!!:lick::lachen:

lamaria211

SmilingElephant said:
Florida:D Giiiiiiiirl Publix is really the only grocery store i will shop in! Everything is always clean and fresh and it smells good all the time! PLUS!!!! They make the best cakes ever!!!:lick::lachen:

oh yes we love their cakes :) im getting one on monday for my ds birthday. Im in a tiny town called fort pierce I have a sallys, 3bss, 1publix, 1walmart , 1healthfood store and no ulta;(

SmilingElephant

oh yes we love their cakes :) im getting one on monday for my ds birthday. Im in a tiny town called fort pierce I have a sallys, 3bss, 1publix, 1walmart , 1healthfood store and no ulta;(

Yep! Sounds Floridian to me! I have a friend that lives down there. I live in Orlando...but we do have 3 Ultas here. :lol:

P.S. The raspberry/buttercream cake is my favorite!:lick:

Sorry T for jackin the thread:look:...Publix is somethin serious tho!:lol:

bronzebomb

Carol's Daughter Monoi Hair Mask

I'm going to purchase Tressemme on Friday...too much talk in here! It must work!

MissRissa

i've pretty much lost my mind so far this month. i've picked up:

wen mango coconut
wen 613

shescentit moisture mist
shescentit lush butter
shescentit marshmallow hair cream
shescentit tahitian vanilla coconut leave in

from that gilt city folica voucher:
macadamia natural masque
alterna bamboo color protection rehab deep hydration

I recently colored my hair and i shall not let dryness/breakage be my downfall.