Let's Get it Crackin'! MID-BACK 2009 Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

India*32

Beautiful... and Healthy. We know our hair better than anyone else, except mommy, but still. Keep up the wonderful haircare regime.

Towana :)

GabbanaGirl

Count me in! - I would love to achieve this, or at least get close :yep: - I am a newbie, so I do not have a regimen yet, my former reggie was death to my hair :nono: I will post one as soon as I have it down.

Here are my starting pics:

These were taken about a month apart from each other, the most recent is the one just above!

Let's get it crackin! :grin:

audacity.

Count me in! - I would love to achieve this, or at least get close :yep: - I am a newbie, so I do not have a regimen yet, my former reggie was death to my hair :nono: I will post one as soon as I have it down.

Here are my starting pics:

These were taken about a month apart from each other, the most recent is the one just above!

Let's get it crackin! :grin:

Crackin' it is!

your hair is BEAUTIFUL!

you will make MBL long before the end of next year!

Jadore_tay

I want in too...Can you please add me?:yep:
Here's my starting pic....

ETA: PLEASE EXCUSE THE JUNKY ROOM...IT AINT MINE LOL!
I will be back to post my regimen

anon123

Scratch me off of the list cause I made it this year! Woohoo!

Congratulations! :yay: Hope you have pictures in your Fotki.

Here's my starting picture. I'd say I'm about an inch from BSL and need about 3 -4 inches to get to MBL. What do you guys think?

You look about where I am wrt your bra. We are definitely going to do it. :grin:

I am in braids right now. I did them myself, first time ever. They look old after a week. :lachen: I might redo them in a week, maybe I'll do better the next time. I miss my hair a little bit but I am really enjoying not having to comb.

audacity.

I am in braids right now. I did them myself, first time ever. They look old after a week. :lachen: I might redo them in a week, maybe I'll do better the next time. I miss my hair a little bit but I am really enjoying not having to comb.

i can't wait to see your hair at MBL, girl!!!

jerseygurl

Not a new member
I want in too...Can you please add me?:yep:
Here's my starting pic....

ETA: PLEASE EXCUSE THE JUNKY ROOM...IT AINT MINE LOL!
I will be back to post my regimen
*Ahem* Sweetie you want to consider joining the WL Challenge, cause YOU ARE MBL already. Congrats!!!!:grin::grin::trophy:
And your hair is yum:lick:

Tayw29

Just wanted to let you guys know I'm still in the races, I'm due for a touch up in about a week hopefully I will have some progress. I will post pics after the touch-up.

Butterfly08

^ I coil my hair, twist it around into a bun and secure with jumbo bobby pins. I love when they stretch out - then they slide right into my hair. I toss them as soon as the pins get jagged and start catching.

DanaDane

Recent wet hair pic below. Usually I don't take these, but I was curious about length and didn't have the patience to wait until it was dry. Usually have dh take the pic, but he wasn't home for this one, so sorry for the quality and weird flash. It's pretty cropped cuz I just got out of the shower, but I'm well on my way to mid-back. Will be full, blunt MBL prob in April/May.

*Edited to add--I'm only 5'0--so my MBL will be much shorter than others.

Last edited:

audacity.

This challenge is offically CLOSED to new participants...tran4quility is the final challenger that I will add...(of course, "ghost/silent" challengers are welcome ;)

I will begin a NEW thread for us to post updates and results in...Ladies, as you reach MBL, please let me know so that you may be recognized.

Good luck ladies and see y'all at MBL!!! :yay:

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laCriolla

i was so close
and then today i had a trim...needless to say my hair isn't even bsl anymore! i'm SO upset i think i'm going to go to bed right now. i guess it shouldn't be such a big deal but MAN! i'm mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.