Status
Not open for further replies.

BostonMaria

ab-so-FREAKIN'-lutely you hit MBL! in the words of mwedzi

it's peanut butter jelly time :happydance: :lachen:

congrats!

Woot! Woot!

hairdrama:{

Alright ladies, tell me the truth did I make it or not?
I am so crazy that I took 3 pictures LOL

On the right - Wet hair pulled ... with a bra on!
Middle - Wet hair pulled
Left - Dry hair pulled ... with no bra on!

Oh and if you're wondering why I have an X on my back, that's from my bathing suit. I am 10 shades darker in the summer time LOL

Oh! for sure.........:yep:, I love it!

gissellr78

Alright ladies, tell me the truth did I make it or not?
I am so crazy that I took 3 pictures LOL

On the right - Wet hair pulled ... with a bra on!
Middle - Wet hair pulled
Left - Dry hair pulled ... with no bra on!

Oh and if you're wondering why I have an X on my back, that's from my bathing suit. I am 10 shades darker in the summer time LOL

You did it Querida!!!!:grin:

vestaluv1

I know it's late but I'd like to join this challenge. I'm currently BSB length (still can't believe it) and maybe I can @least graze MBL by the end of December.
I have 3 months :look::

hillytmj

I know it's late but I'd like to join this challenge. I'm currently BSB length (still can't believe it) and maybe I can @least graze MBL by the end of December.
I have 3 months :look::

Wow, you have some awesome progress! I bet you'll ease right along to MBL. Welcome to the challenge. :yep:

2themax

I'm a few inches away from MBL. Had a big stall. Hope to get there before the end of the year. Would like to check in at that time when it happens!

crazydaze911

Just did my BKT this weekend - this is the only way i can get my hair straight enough for a length check. I think it grew alittle but im growing a V so i dont know if it counts. i guess i am grazing MBL with the point of my V - hope to be full MBL by March 2010.

Did we decide if V's count on this challenge?

Attachments

• small crop sept 09.jpg
    small crop sept 09.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 24

BostonMaria

Just did my BKT this weekend - this is the only way i can get my hair straight enough for a length check. I think it grew alittle but im growing a V so i dont know if it counts. i guess i am grazing MBL with the point of my V - hope to be full MBL by March 2010.

MBL?

Girl you are pretty much waist length! Congrats!!!!!

audacity.

I don't see why they wouldn't...and your hair is MBL as far as I'm concerned. The tip of that V is dang-near WL!

congrats, sis! :dance7:

Status
Not open for further replies.