Loving my Hair! Trim and Styled...Pics

BeautifulFlower

I finally got my hair trimmed and styled by someone other than myself after 4 years. I am very happy with the results.

I am back to a past mid back but I'm sure I'll be back to past waist length by end of 2011.

Salon and Stylist Info
Arlene Thomas, owner of Arlene's Creation
1100 Chester Ave
Yeadon, PA (Philly Area)

Arlene is all about healthy long hair and she is the best weavologist in the Philly area and beyond (people travel far to come to her). She cut off only what was necessary and she's going to continue to help me reach hip length with a U shape). She's a stylist that can be trusted with your long locks.

Her assistant Stacy was soooo gentle with my shampoo, detangle, and blow-dry. I was amazed to have someone in my hair that does it as gentle as me.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Last edited:

dede1129

Beautiful! I am happy you are please with the results! You hair is so full, do you stretch???

bebezazueta

Beautiful! I'm glad you love it too! Thanks for sharing. I'm a huge fan of your hair journey. Congrats and you should be HL by years end. I'm rooting for you!

Charlie555

She is a stylist who understands the definition of a TRIM! :yep:

Love your hair!

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

appplecidder

My jaw jus feel to the damn floor.. your hair is the bizsnatch... you better work... btw are you type 4.. gorgeous darling...

Sent from my MB200 using Long Hair Care Forum App

Whimsy

Looks great!!! The ends are a lot fresher, and the curlywaves look freaking awesome!
beautiful.

bride91501

So pretty! I was so pressed to get in here to see where you went (since I know you're in DC too)- thanks for posting the stylist's info! (even though I won't need it for like another 2 years, but still :lol:)

Does she have a long appointment waiting list?