Loving my Hair! Trim and Styled...Pics

BostonMaria

Gorgeous!!!!

BeautifulFlower

So pretty! I was so pressed to get in here to see where you went (since I know you're in DC too)- thanks for posting the stylist's info! (even though I won't need it for like another 2 years, but still :lol:)

Does she have a long appointment waiting list?

Thank you!

Depends of the time of year. Around holidays and summer because of prom season and wedding season, she gets crazy. She also have alot of clients that fly her out to do their hair for destination weddings so it important to get on her calendar the moment you know you want to get your hair done, just in case.

Generally, she has an open client book and she's a trooper because she does 15-30 weaves/heads a day.:spinning: Hardest working woman in the hair biz.

Last edited:

RayRayFurious

OMG! Your hair looks gorgeous and healthy!

And umm, I'm from Philly, but living elsewhere currently, but getting married in Philly and she had some GORGEOUS updos on her page. Does she natural hair?! Please say yes! lol

BeautifulFlower

Yes, she does natural hair and children's hair as well.

Oh and CONGRATS!!!!:grin:

OMG! Your hair looks gorgeous and healthy!

And umm, I'm from Philly, but living elsewhere currently, but getting married in Philly and she had some GORGEOUS updos on her page. Does she natural hair?! Please say yes! lol

anon123

Gorgeous! And a nice shape. It's so good to hear that there are more and more stylists who are gentle and respectful of their clients' hair.

rockstar

Thanks for this! Yeadon is kind of far, but I really want to try a stylist who cares about hair health.

BeautifulFlower

gorgeous! i looooove those curls how did she do them?

Your hair is just AMAZING ! :love: I want to know for the curls as well. Is this a rollerset?

Yes your hair turned out FABULOUS! Please do tell the technique your stylist used for the lovely curls? TIA

Goodness, sorry for overlooking the question.

She first flat ironed my hair straight. Then she used to the old school stove curling iron. She also used a hot comb to get my edges. Alot of heat, yes, but trust me she is not a fan of heat, relaxing bone-straight, or hair color.

The great thing about her doing it this way is I 'sweated' my hair out completely last night, all the curls are gone (I went partying to celebrate and its still straight (not heat damage straight) which does not happen giving the way I relax my hair.

Last edited:

BeautifulFlower

I live in DC and I drove to PA to get my hair did. LOL! And I'll be doing this at least every 3 months because I want to get to hip length in time but I want someone that will keep my ends neat on the way. So, a good stylist is worth the travel.:lol:

Thanks for this! Yeadon is kind of far, but I really want to try a stylist who cares about hair health.

SUPER SWEET

Very pretty...
Whatcha know about yeadon...:lol: My niece's prom is in two weeks I better tell her about this lady. My neice is looking for a stylist cause she was going to Harlem on church lane and now she's dissatisfied.

ETA;I think I know where this is...is there a fake wawa looking place across from it. And the 13 trolley is at the corner?

Last edited:

BeautifulFlower

Thank you ladies. You all are too kind!!!

Very pretty...
Whatcha know about yeadon...:lol: My niece's prom is in two weeks I better tell her about this lady. My neice is looking for a stylist cause she was going to Harlem on church lane and now she's dissatisfied.

ETA;I think I know where this is...is there a fake wawa looking place across from it. And the 13 trolley is at the corner?

Prom season gets very busy so an appointment sooner than later is best. And yes I believe that's the place...it's right on the corner. Only thing on the corner.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF