Males that have Great Hair

Country gal

Ladies, it time to give our men so applause for keeping their hair well groomed and styled. Which male do you feel has really great hair and why?

I would say the guy that plays in Lord of the Rings and Pirates of the Carribean. He has shiny, dark hair.

Andre3000- Have you seen the Hey Ya video? I wish my wrap would be as bouncey as his.

Will Smith- Hair always looks nice.

Allen Iverson- Beautiful braids

Quest Love- His afro is so full and shiny.

Babygurl

Well Ill give it up for my boyfriend, he keeps his hair cut (my mom's a barber) but now its so SHINY and the waves are BANGIN'!!! All since using........MY CD HAIR MILK
. I was kind of pissed when I found out he was using it behind my back but I have to admit, it looks good!

Angelicus

[ QUOTE ]
sbaker said:
I would say the guy that plays in Lord of the Rings and Pirates of the Carribean. He has shiny, dark hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

I must agree Orlando Bloom always has great looking hair. I like the braid ponytail thing he has in LOTR 3. In addition, my boyfriend has great hair (contributed to eating 6 egg whites a day!)

katie

I liked Bow Wow's hair when it was longer.Even tho I think he looks much better with it short

AKAngel904

I like the Asians guy's hair from Black Eyed Peas, Snoops hair, Bow wow's hair, I like Ginuwine's "baby" hair, I actually like P. Diddy's S-curl too

jainygirl

This guy in my BUSA 2201 class has THE BEST hair !!!! i think he's korean and black or something but he keeps it braid up in cornrows and it's about 3 inches from waist length
last week during class he just started undoing his cornrows during class...
--i swear i missed half the lecture watching him GORGEOUS!!!

missykeyana

There are so many guys around here with great hair...my so just got his hair cut low and he looks so cute...there are several guys here with shoulder-length locs that are just goregous...i see others around with the greatest cornrows...man i have to look to dudes for real-life natual inspirations most of the time and that is just a SHAME

CocoaCure

I think Snoop Dogg has the best hair on the planet!!! His hair is natural and can be striaghten and look like a relaxer and be so bouncy and swingomatic, then the next time you seen him his beautiful natural hair will be puffed out like a flower in full bloom, then the next time he'll have it an intricate and creative, artistic braid design, and it's ALWAYS HEALTHY LOOKING!!!! Now that's what I call GOOD HAIR!!! He can do anything!

carrie

I have to give props to my boyfriend who has hair down to his butt! I love Snoop's hair as well...it looks nicer than mine!

Ayeshia

does anyone remember bone thugs in harmony...wait theyre not that old...well anyway all of them had nice hair esp wishbone

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
[ QUOTE ]
LisaG said:
Snoop Doggy Dog has bangin' hair.

[/ QUOTE ]

Girl, you ain't lying!!!

so do:
Andre3000
Ludacris
Mack 10 (though he hides it alot)
Omarion from B2K
Allen Payne (from JAson's Lyric)

cutebajangirl

I think hairdressers are kinder to men with long hair than women especially to men with long natural hair. This women was so gentle with this dude's 4b natural hair and sooooo sparing on the trim after she had just spent the whole time she was doing my hair complaining about it's length and texture.

reggie56

Ludicris, Andre 3000, and my main man Prince. At 45, he's still rockin' with the best of them. And he's always changing up...always has had TONS of thick, rich black hair!

Nyambura

surfer girl
My husband, of course; ?uestlove; Johnny Depp; Bob Marley (RIP); Randy Moss, the Best Wide Receiver in the NFL:

A_Christian

Don't laugh at me if I am thinking of the wrong person here,
but is Toure that journalist who is always talking on people's E! True Hollywood Stories?
If so, I agree that he has a great head of hair.