• Mega Tek Raw: Leave in

Votes: 94 44.1%
  • Mega Tek Mix: 5-15 mins.

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Mega Tek Mix: Leave in

Votes: 100 46.9%

• Total voters

neeka387

Ok, I know a Mega Tek poll was just posted. But I've been thinking about this for days and I wanted a more detailed poll. So please do me the favor of answering another Mega Tek method poll.

Thank you guys sooooo much

eajaye2u

Mixed with Haitian Castor Oil and leave it in on scalp only - 3x a week. Amped up the moisture and no problems.

Lexib

Mixed w/ Castor oil, left in until next wash. ^^^ thinking about adding SAA to my mix too now :yep:

Chameleonchick

Well it depends. In braids I mix it so its easier to apply and not as thick. But when I have unbound hair I apply it raw at night and co wash in the morning.

sqzbly1908

MegaTek Raw, Baby!! Wash hair, leave it in overnight, rinse in the morning....

Taking is straight to tha' head!!!:afro2:

stepfun83

I mix my MT up with a few drops of vitiamin E oil, and rosemary oil. I use it every 2-3 days as a leave in. And I co wash every 3-4 days, depending on how busy I am.

Nice & Wavy

Interesting. So, you ladies that have been using it RAW, how long have you been using it and do you have any results?

Encore

RAW and leave in till next CW day..usually 3 days =) and reapplying once a day and DC 2x's a week. i want to see the full potential before i dilute it =)
as long as you keep your hair moisterized and ya hands outta ya hair it shouldnt matter which way you use it, the only thing that differs is the potency:bdance:

sqzbly1908

Interesting. So, you ladies that have been using it RAW, how long have you been using it and do you have any results?

I am going on 4 weeks and it has really strengthened my hair. I was taking the garlic supplements before I started using MT so I have not experienced any shedding. It is a beautiful thing not to see hair on my bathroom floor, bathroom counter or in my comb.

I started using MT a few days after my relaxer, I can honestly say that I am seeing new growth and not reversion of my relaxer due to protein. When I rinse it out in the morning, I follow up with AO HSR (my Nexxus Humectress could not hang with the protein) and roller set.

When I get to my hair goal, TRUST, I will be walking around here like ANTM - everywhere I step will be my runway!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bdance:

SouthernStunner

My 13yr old Men
Mixed with JBCO,Vit E oil,and Emu oil. I apply everyday with out fail. When my mix runs out I am thinking about taking it straight to the head raw. I just ordered some OCT as well so I will alternat days with them.

Kiki82

those of you that use it raw on your scalp only...do you still use your regular protein treatment on your hair as a DC?

Nya33

those of you that use it raw on your scalp only...do you still use your regular protein treatment on your hair as a DC?

i have stopped using other proteins as mt has so much. I just use a regular conditioner to dc 4 moisture.

Kiki82

i have stopped using other proteins as mt has so much. I just use a regular conditioner to dc 4 moisture.

Thanks for the information, but if you are not using it on your actual hair couldn't you still do regular light protein treatments with humecto over it....

Nya33

Thanks for the information, but if you are not using it on your actual hair couldn't you still do regular light protein treatments with humecto over it....

i dont see why not if u are not applyin the mt to the length of ur hair. Im scared of protein overload! Plus even tho i dnt put any mt on the length some stil rinses thru the hair and 4 me that is happening every other day.

EMJazzy

Happily retired
My MT is mixed with JBCO...I apply and leave in every other day. On the days I don't use MT I'm using OCT straight no chaser as a leave in til wash day. :yep:

Chameleonchick

Hmm Well I started using MT the 12th of September. Noticed a little growth, not really because I couldn't find my tape measure. But on the 5th of this month I put some micros in, and I just measured yesterday and there was about a half inch of growth. SO I wonder if I'll be able to keep them in for two months or not.