• Mega Tek Raw: Leave in

Votes: 94 44.1%
  • Mega Tek Mix: 5-15 mins.

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Mega Tek Mix: Leave in

Votes: 100 46.9%

• Total voters

LaNecia

Mix with castor oil, vitamin E oil, SAA and honeyquat, left in for roughly 3 days at a time.

We seem to travel along similar thought lines!

My mix: Jojoba Herbal Oil (think MoeGro oil on steriods), Honeyquat, SAA, Herbal Tea (make enough mix for about 2-3 days at a time so it doesn't go rancid and refrigerate).

Apply Daily.

~LaNecia~

Platinum

I fell off of MT but I need to start back. In the past, I tried MT/MN mixed, MT raw and now I'm thinking off making a homemade Ayurvedic oil to mix with MN. I use these on the scalp only.

sheba1

I use a Megatek, MN, mahabrhingaraj oil (to combat shedding) mix applied every to every other night, moisturize, leave til wash day.

Amari

Ladies I tried doing a search for the Megatek/Ovation threads but nothing recent has come up whats going on?(Like for January or even December)

CurlyMoo

Interesting. So, you ladies that have been using it RAW, how long have you been using it and do you have any results?

Still using MT RAW! I have been using MT since August and the results are amazing. At least amazing for me. In August I was just pass shoulder length and I am now touching bra strap in January. I also had a 1/2-1" trim in October and some search and destroy for split ends in between. I will do a slight dusting/trim all over in March and I hope to be full BSL and touching MBL by May/June.

CurlyMoo

I knoooow, you guys arent playing around at all. It's really interesting. What kind of growth are you all experiencing with the RAW?

Yes I really don't like a lot of complications so I don't mix it and I fear diluting it. But I really like the idea of mixing MT with pepermint oil. The pepemint oil will add to stimulation and additional growth. I am experiencing steady growth, but it doesn't feel like it. Except the occasional itchies and scalp throbs my hair feels really short and light. I'm natural and shrinkage helps to keep it weightless. It feels short til I jump in the shower and feel the hair on my back. Or when I stretch my hair it's interesting to see how far down it goes. When I straightened in October I was amazed at how healthy, thick, and longer my hair was. My mother and sister were awestruck. And I was APL at that point. Reaching BSL has convinced me that this is a great regimen and I am never letting go of MT. FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS!!!!!!!!

So yes MT is a keeper. I am now on the search for an organic moisturizing DC. If anyone has any ideas please do pm me.

Last edited:

melodies815

I use it as a twice weekly conditioner on the length of my hair for 5-10 minutes. I saw a lot of growth in August from doing this.

I am considering note getting twists again and just bunning it. Relaxing Saturday (the 14th.) Should I stop with the MT since I am relaxing this weekend?

Hope everyone is doing well...

cj

deusa80

I've been using it mixed with castor oil, I apply it every night just on my scalp with an applicator bottle. I co-wash twice a week.
I haven't noticed any growth yet, it's only been about 3 weeks, but I have noticed some more thickness.

I'm thinking of just using it raw...:grin:

DaDragonPrincess

I use a megatek mix, leave in for an hour, now if I have a sew in extensions, I leave it in on my wash day until next wash day.

Mix with coconut oil, olive oil, vitamin e oil and take garlic tablets ounce a day everyday.

Bellanica

MT applied on scalp (as if greasing the scalp) and EVOO or Grapeseed Oil on top applied in the same way 4-5 times per week as a leave-in.

doll-baby

I use MT 3x a week on my scalp strait, on the days I'm not using MT I moisturize with a mixture of Hawaiian silky 14 in 1, evoo, and coconut oil.

Last edited:

LivingDol1

i use it raw. i'm boring. ;)

just twice a week when i wash my hair. i leave it on for 5-10 minutes(on my length and the scalp) and then rinse it out. i will probably use it once a week as my scalp has gotten a bit sensitive. i'm guessing it's the cause.

Kerryann

I've only been using it for a little over a month but i guess it works i do have a lot of new growth. I use it with EVOO and ORS hair fertilizer but last night i added the tube of MN i purchased yesterday so now instead of using it every other day i will do it everyday until july lest see what happens