Men with long hair

coco8257

What do you think when you see a man with long hair? Do you think they work half as hard as we do to make ours long? I mean you ask a guy he'll probably not even know about moisture, sealing, protein, deep conditioning...etc what is that about? when i see a guy with long natural hair, or relaxed i really wanna ask them what they do to it. Do you think their mama's taught them do it?. Do you get the same feeling as me? How can mens hair grow like a weed but ours takes so muck work?

UrbainChic

they leave their hair alone, while we comb brush and style our hair daily, and in general fuss over it a whole lot.

low manipulation wins.

Puddles

On Cloud 9
they leave their hair alone, while we comb brush and style our hair daily, and in general fuss over it a whole lot.

low manipulation wins.

ITA....they braid it up..or pony it up and keep it moving. They don't manipulate their hair as much as we do.

BlackMasterPiece

Girl, all I have to say is check out this thread --> Men with Long Hair

Its awesome and has tons of:pics: We REALLY hashed out the topic in there:yep:

ETA: I think men that have long hair have it because of low manipulation, keeping it natural, minimal heat, and keeping it simple with their hair.

Last edited:

naturalmanenyc

Ditto. DH has darn near waist length hair and he does nothing special to keep it up. He uses some of my products but he has no regimen. He is at the salon about once per mointh getting his new growth twisted and he may get a steam treatment at the salon (or use our steamer). Low manipulation is the key.