"MN Dozens" Challenge

nakialovesshoes

I used it consistently for about 6 months. I got the most growth using MN and vitamins. I got about 3 inches of growth. I strongly recommend using MN...that's why I'm joining this challenge.

Good luck!

Is 1/2" per month above average for you? I get that w/o trying - I desperately need to double my growth rate. :look:

Ozma

Hi,
Please include me, too. I will be using 2% MN with Parnevu T-Tree Growth formula and cayenne. I hope we all see amazing results.

mightycute912

I am down for this. I had some just around, mine as well put it to use. I am already in the 12 in 12 Challenge. This can be my growth aid. Now, the mix I will use, hmmmmm....I guess MN with oils I have here. God, I am a PJ now. It is time to get FINE in 2000 - NINE!

Ozma

since this is a challenge carried over from 2008, how often are '09 participants checking in?

kimmy89

yes i would love 2 join this, i got wonderful growth from mn, i stopped for a month but im ready to start again tomorrow so pretty please can i join?

RaeCam

I saw 2 interesting things in this thread and I am on my way to the store in just a second to get some MN but I am trying to figure out how I want to do it.

How many people mix it with MT? I also saw someone say they read about others mixing it with water and applying it like that. Anyone tried that?

So far I was thinking:

- my sulphur mix (EVCO infused with nettles, burdock root, lavender, rosemary, sage, thyme essentials)
- 4% MN
- MT

I will start on Sat after I put in my kinky twists.

Spelmanite'12

I'm in. I just started using mines today. I mixed it with coconut oil, jojoba oil, tea tree oil, rosemary oil, shea butter oil, olive oil lotion and sulphur 8. But I think I want to add another bottle of MN bc I'm scared I may have diluted it to much.

BTW... Who is in charge of this challenge and is there anytime we are supposed to check in?

Also, ladies who were in this challenge last year do any of you have any progress pics?

Luvableboo

Well I am a little late for 2009 challenge but I would like to join!!!! Did a major cut (split ends)any added length would be a blessing.
Mix will be...
Monistat derm 2% ( no mineral oil)
Mega tek
Oil( olive coconut avocado castor macadamia)
Bit of aloe vera.

HollyGolightly1982

I am super late but I am in. I just started using 2% mn from walmart mixed with castor oil. I am bsb and I want to be mbl by my birthday 12/31.

Wildkat08

Sorry Ladies:

I'm a lil lost. What exactly is MN? I was about to order Megatek, and then I saw this darn thread, lol!! I see some are using MN and Megatek. Have there been results? Not too much? Safe? Thanks for advanced for clue-ing me in!

blksndrlla

Sorry Ladies:

I'm a lil lost. What exactly is MN? I was about to order Megatek, and then I saw this darn thread, lol!! I see some are using MN and Megatek. Have there been results? Not too much? Safe? Thanks for advanced for clue-ing me in!

MN is miconazole nitrate. I'm not in this challenge or using it, but have read many women have had varying results with this...(a lot of growth, headaches, no growth, no headaches...)

AKA-Tude

I'm glad I saw this!!

I have used this before with great results-

Used it for none 9 week relaxer cycle & gained 2 inches of growth,

but I stopped (I don't know why).

Imma get back on this cuz I have started back on HBP meds & they are notorious for making my hair shed.

MN will counteract the shedding a bit.

I always ordered MN from ebay, but I will try the Fam Dollar brand.