My Latest Update

Tee

Thank you ladies and Gent so much!!!

TT!!!!

OMG... Give me that hair!!! I love it! Absolutely breathtakingly beautiful... I forget... are you relaxed or natural.. Either way... :lick:

Hair will grow and yours is beautiful!!! That's enough hair for me though...what length would you say you were again now? MBL? That pic is my goal. Decided. :lachen:

That's what I want a full nice beautiful somewhat blunt cut like that. It's blinging!!!
I am texlaxed. I get it done about 3 maybe 4 times a year. I am a full MBL now. Thanks again!
wow!:grin::grin: now that's a real friend. it looks great!:grin::grin:
TK I told her the same thing!! :lol: As soon as she said she would do it I was like, "Are you sure?!? Most people complain when they do my hair about the thickness and will say it's just to much hair. People like that scare me because those are the ones who usually are scissor happy.
Awesome cut!! Im now wondering how your friends hair looks, whats her length?? What a great friend!!! Looks like silk girl, congrats!!!
She has beautitul natural hair. Her hair is looks longer than WL to me. She really is a great friend. She wasn't feeling great but she still did my hair. Now that is a friend!:yep:

Last edited:

HERicane10

Tee, what u doing in here, tryin to show off? U betta get yo lil tail back over to off topic:spank: :grin:

Your hair looks AWESOME!......now the lil green-eyed devil says get out!:brucelee::lachen:

SilentRuby

Was there a particular method your friend used to cut your hair? (Just wondering if you had her use Feye's trimming methods, or something like that) :spinning:

Fine 4s

I let out the loudest 'DAYUM' ever, with the stank face look and everything.
WOW....b-yuuuuuutifull.

Last edited:

tenderheaded

Hold on a minute, I need to get my jaw off the keyboard! I'm at a loss for words. Your hair is magnificent, both before and after. Your friend has major skills, she could teach stylists how to do hair:yep::yep: