My Progress ... *Pic Heavy*

taz007

I have decided to document my hair progress over the last two years Pre-LHCF to now. Here goes ....

July 2007
- 100% natural. I fought and fought against the single strand knots and dryness. Lost that battle :nono:. LHCF would have really helped!

November 2007 - Pressed 100% natural hair. Totally see-through, thin and damaged. My bangs fell out (note the "comb from back" bangs :nono:). I ended up using "Photoshop" to "touch up" my hair in this holiday photo.:nono:

June 2008
- Found LHCF in January 2009 after my "Comb from back" bangs completely fell out.:nono: I did my first Phyto II relaxer here.

December 2008
- Joined the APL by December 2009 Challenge:clap: (Best thing EVER!)

June 2009 - Mid-challenge results

August 2009
-Hair started to break or grow unevenly :sad: Soo....

August 2009 - I cut my hair!!!

December 2009 - End of challenge pic. Yay, I will not have to use Photoshop this year!

Sorry for such a lengthy post. I hope this can be useful to someone.

ETA: I added my regime in Post# 74.

ETA: I forgot to mention that I am 5 '9 1/2 tall.

Last edited:

Amcd

Wow! Your progress from August to December actually made me say da*n out loud to myself. Your hair looks great!

apemay1969

I love your progress. You gave me hope by documenting your two steps forward, one step back summer. Great job! I'm always afraid to post my progress because I always think no-one cares. I shouldn't think that because I'm always excited for you guys.

Odd One

Congrats on your successful journey! Keep doing what you're doing your hair looks great!