My Progress ... *Pic Heavy*

Stella B.

I have decided to document my hair progress over the last two years Pre-LHCF to now. Here goes ....

July 2007
- 100% natural. I fought and fought against the single strand knots and dryness. Lost that battle :nono:. LHCF would have really helped!

November 2007 - Pressed 100% natural hair. Totally see-through, thin and damaged. My bangs fell out (note the "comb from back" bangs :nono:). I ended up using "Photoshop" to "touch up" my hair in this holiday photo.:nono:

June 2008
- Found LHCF in January 2009 after my "Comb from back" bangs completely fell out.:nono: I did my first Phyto II relaxer here.

December 2008
- Joined the APL by December 2009 Challenge:clap: (Best thing EVER!)

June 2008 - Mid-challenge results

August 2009
-Hair started to break or grow unevenly :sad: Soo....

August 2009 - I cut my hair!!!

December 2009 - End of challenge pic. Yay, I will not have to use Photoshop this year!

Sorry for such a lengthy post. I hope this can be useful to someone.

ETA: I added my regime in Post# 74.

ETA: I forgot to mention that I am 5 '9 1/2 tall.

Girl, did you deliver the message with this one! :grin::grin::grin: I have always admired your hair, but had no idea about the setbacks, hardwork, and time involved to get you to this point on your hair journey. Congratulations on hanging in there, and not giving up. Your hair is amazing!!

taz007

Girl, did you deliver the message with this one! :grin::grin::grin: I have always admired your hair, but had no idea about the setbacks, hardwork, and time involved to get you to this point on your hair journey. Congratulations on hanging in there, and not giving up. Your hair is amazing!!
Aww, thank you! Yes, it was quite the journey!

Mystic

You got 4" in 3 months!!! What did you do?

Your hair is beautiful.

P.S. I saw your response, thanks.

Last edited:

Mystic

We love progress pics so post away my dear:yep::yep:. We definitely care:drunk:.

I love your progress. You gave me hope by documenting your two steps forward, one step back summer. Great job! I'm always afraid to post my progress because I always think no-one cares. I shouldn't think that because I'm always excited for you guys.

MA2010

Taz, girl your hair is an inspiration to me. Look at all that growth and thickness. Congrats on all that progress!!!! :clap:

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
:drool: :love: your hair is fabulous! you made such a turnaround, it looks like a completely different head of hair!

Its so gorgeously thick :yep:

GodsGrace

You have such droolworthy hair, and look how far you've come! Fantastic job and beautiful hair! I wish I had half that.

taz007

Hi Taz. where do you purchase the cuticle sealer and your phyto II relaxer?
I used to get my Phyto II from www.pollyandco.com. I just ordered a few boxes from the Friends and Family Sale.

I order the Cuticle Sealer from Amazon.com.

HTH.