No Trimming till July Challenge

MrsBKJ

Ok I'm starting my first challenge...I trim my hair waaay to often so I have decided I'm not allowed to trim till July.
No trims no dusting just moisturise and put them away!!!

Any others want to join? Add bits to? Feel free!

Thanks

Uzz

SouthernTease

I'm in... I didn't plan to trim until October which is 6 months since I officially started my GROW OUT CHALLENGE :look: July is good...gotta crawl before you walk... I wonder if I can hold out that long... I've never gone longer than 8 wks w/o a trim.

xxxxcherishxxxx

I'll join I just got a trim last week so I'll be good for this challenge since all my ends are even and healthy looking now. Count me in!

IMFOCSD

Hi ladies:wave:

Count me in, this is my first challenge:woot:. I just trimmed my ends a few days ago and the scissors have been calling my name, they are evil :evil:. I need to fight the urge.:whip:

Wishin4BSL

I'm going to try this. I know that I believe the last four inches of my hair is overprocessed (because I'm transitioning to texlaxed), I have a lot of people tell me that they are not that bad, so I will wait to trim an inch at my next relaxer near the end of July. That will be six months for me....can I make it?:eek: :lol:

CurleeDST

I am in. I don't plan to trim again until October 2007.

This sh/ be easy.

RachiQue said:
Ok I'm starting my first challenge...I trim my hair waaay to often so I have decided I'm not allowed to trim till July.
No trims no dusting just moisturise and put them away!!!

Any others want to join? Add bits to? Feel free!

Thanks

Uzz

ubavka123

I'll join...I may fall off, though...I am hoping I can make it since I trimmed with my last touch-up a few weeks back. I'll try to last to 7/1! Lord give me strength!!!

cocosweet

Does this include dusting too? After dusting in March I said I wasn't going to do it until July. Whoops! I did it today. Starting today, no scissors touch my head until July 30.

MrsBKJ

heyy
glad to have you on board.
coco this includes dusting...so put them scissors away! lol
I did July cuz I need to take baby steps and I dont think a teeny weeny trim is bad when done at times but just gotta stop doing the twice monthly thing!!!