NOVEMBER 2014: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

DoDo

Big Hair, Don't Care
^^^Are you ordering directly from Bask's site because they offer $6 flat rate shipping.

PJaye

I got the 6 dollar flat rate because I ordered one thing. Once I tried to purchase two things the 6 dollar flat rate option disappeared because the weight was over 13 oz. Due to where I live, that meant I had to pay 11.60. The same thing happened to me on the Purabody naturals site.

PJaye

PJaye

I got the 6 dollar flat rate because I ordered one thing. Once I tried to purchase two things the 6 dollar flat rate option disappeared because the weight was over 13 oz. Due to where I live, that meant I had to pay 11.60. The same thing happened to me on the Purabody naturals site.

Yep and its showing me $8 instead. I'm not sure what to do.

That is so strange. I just tested things by adding a variety of items to my cart - from 2 to 15 items - and it gave me the $6 flat rate option every time. Something stinks. No one should have to pay exorbitant shipping fees for hair products. I had to leave Bobeam alone because she was charging me $10 to ship a $100+ order (at $100 bones, my order should ship for free).

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I have x1 thing in a b.a.s.k. Cart and the Shipping is $4.95. I'm still undecided tho'.

I should wait for Mothers Day.:look: (Which will give me time to use up some stuff).

*OT: I will be all over SSI in the Spring!:lick: A lot of good sounding new items.

Sosa

I just need a great half wig and I'm good. Haven't bought these in a while..hope HairSisters is still where it's at.

ikandi87

I just need a great half wig and I'm good. Haven't bought these in a while..hope HairSisters is still where it's at.

hairsisters was my go to site until I found wigtypes. Faster shipping, competitive prices and I think they get the newer products before most other sites too.

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
I'm so done with these high shippings. There's too many natural product options that can be bought on the ground now so I'm done with this foolishness unless they offer free shipping or under $7 (along with a discount) .......maybe not even that much lol.

Last edited:

AyannaDivine

Qhemet Cyber Monday Sale is 20% off plus free shipping on orders over $70

Sale starts at Noon EST and goes for 8 hrs

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
My Mission:Condition arrived today - Everything looks and smells so lovely (thinking about doing another Cart).

Got Shipping Notices already for:
Oyin Handmade
Hattache

natura87

High shipping will kill my order each and every time. All I want is 2 BASK hair milks, $8 shipping is ridiculous.

I wish I could get 8 dollar shipping. International shipping is no joke. I had a company tell me their base shipping to my country is $70.00.

AyannaDivine

I wish I could get 8 dollar shipping. International shipping is no joke. I had a company tell me their base shipping to my country is $70.00.

Where in the heck do you live...on Mars, inside a volcano, or at the bottom of the ocean??? $70 makes me ashamed that I was whining about complaining about a $8 shipping!

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen

NaturallyATLPCH

Afroveda

35% off purchases on $25 or more
Code: BF14
Runs November 26-30

Has this been posted already? I thought she was closing? :ohwell: