JUNE 2014: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@NaturallyATLPCH

Yeah, stuff 'leaked'.:rolleyes:

And I tried to put that bad experience with HNH out of my mind.:ohwell:

The stuff I did use was 'marginal' at best.

I just need to "unsubscribe" to certain vendors.:lol:

Cause I get all bothered & annoyed when I get stuff from them.:look:

ETA: That wait time is unacceptable.

PJaye

Pompous Blue NaturallyATLPCH

I placed two orders with this vendor. Overall, I wasn't impressed with the items I tried.

I Swapped what I had left.

I can't remember, but I think I had something leak? Something happened that turned me off.:ohwell:

I know my Caramel/Coffee Brule had large chunks of unblended/unwhipped Shea Butter.

Anyway, there are a lot of good sounding/looking products posted, 50% is great, but I don't think I'll take a chance with this particular vendor again.

#scurrrd:lol:

Normally, a 50% off sale would pique my interest something fierce, but not with this vendor. I placed an order on 3/14/14 and received a partially fulfilled order on 4/28/14. After several grammatically incoherent emails full of excuses about an errant supplier, I filed a paypal dispute on 5/21/14 for the missing items. I may be a patient PJ with regard to shipping, but I ain’t no sucker.

Besides, the Pink Hibiscus DC was a badly whipped mess – it looked like a thick foam and the consistency was not uniform throughout the jar (e.g., some areas had large dark pink spots and others were barely pink). Plus, it leaked oil and butter all over the place no matter how tightly the lid was screwed on. I had to keep it in the fridge just to stop it from hemorrhaging. To top it all off, that nastiness left my hair a hard, ridiculously greasy mess. It took several vigorous shampoos and multiple expletives to remove all of the gunk. I used the remainder of the jar to oil my autistic son’s crusty parts after bath time. Since the Coffee Caramel Brulee smelled like rotten coffee grounds, I chucked it straight into the trash.

Save yourselves the headache and Dionne Warwick this vendor.

oneastrocurlie

Curlmart is having a 20% off sale. Discounts already applied.

Does someone have a 20% off coupon code? I know of cm15.

Eta: Did a dummy cart. $9.50 to ship two things. Nvm.

Last edited:

Pompous Blue

Normally, a 50% off sale would pique my interest something fierce, but not with this vendor. I placed an order on 3/14/14 and received a partially fulfilled order on 4/28/14. After several grammatically incoherent emails full of excuses about an errant supplier, I filed a paypal dispute on 5/21/14 for the missing items. I may be a patient PJ with regard to shipping, but I ain’t no sucker.

Besides, the Pink Hibiscus DC was a badly whipped mess – it looked like a thick foam and the consistency was not uniform throughout the jar (e.g., some areas had large dark pink spots and others were barely pink). Plus, it leaked oil and butter all over the place no matter how tightly the lid was screwed on. I had to keep it in the fridge just to stop it from hemorrhaging. To top it all off, that nastiness left my hair a hard, ridiculously greasy mess. It took several vigorous shampoos and multiple expletives to remove all of the gunk. I used the remainder of the jar to oil my autistic son’s crusty parts after bath time. Since the Coffee Caramel Brulee smelled like rotten coffee grounds, I chucked it straight into the trash.

Save yourselves the headache and Dionne Warwick this vendor.
PJaye
Thank you for this review. Normally, I would run to a 50% off sale but after reading this! Nah! I'm good.

I had wondered how the new Hibiscus DC was since she had changed it from its original consistency. Won't be purchasing from this vendor!

Pompous Blue

Curlmart is having a 20% off sale. Discounts already applied.

Does someone have a 20% off coupon code? I know of cm15.

Eta: Did a dummy cart. $9.50 to ship two things. Nvm.

Sometimes you only want to buy a couple of things and not have to pay an arm and a leg for shipping or spend $50.

Discount already applied to products.

Promotion runs Friday, June 20 through 11:59 pm CDT Tuesday, June 24, 2014.

CurlMart cannot offer discounts on Curly Hair Solutions, CURLS, Curly Q's, It's A Curl, Kinky-Curly, Miss Jessie's, Mixed Chicks, Nubian Heritage, Shea Moisture or Wen products, in addition to sets, kits, sale items, or Curly Cocktails which have been previously discounted.

Have a question regarding shipping methods? Need general Customer Support assistance?! E-mail us at customerservice@Curlmart.com, or check out our FAQ page at http://www.curlmart.com/faq.

meka72

meka72

Girl...we hafta' get it in when there's a Sale. I'm spoiled now. :spoiler:

I can't pay Full Price & Shipping! *stomps foot*

I'm the same way too. I hate paying shipping for anything. That said, I'll pay shipping when I get good customer service (and maybe a good sale). I don't mind paying shipping for LACE, APB and Pampered Tendrils.

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Pampered & Twisted Natural Hair Boutique "formerly known as Pampered Tendrils 20% off $50.00 Code = HOT14 Good Saturday and Sunday ONLY! (also good "In Store") http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB0QFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pamperedtendrils.com%2F&ei=vOqkU4W2FMKYyASOtYG4CQ&usg=AFQjCNFoHu7Y81G1Ked8dIXHYhx9Yh9DMA
You beat me to it lol. I was about to run up in here and post about it. I love her online store.

Last edited:

ElevatedEnergy

Rooted Yet Flowing
Giovanni is BOGO at Ulta this month. You can also use the $3.50 off coupon and collect or apply points.

krissyhair Thanks for the heads up on this! Stopped by Ulta yesterday after getting a refund on some other conditioners I returned to Target. Picked up 6 Giovanni conditioners out of the 2 Chic collections...3 of those were free and I used the $3.50 coupon. Basically paid less than what I paid for 1 TIGI MM conditioner I returned to Target.

blackeyes31626

from Soultanicals Facebook page
Share your Soultanicals Summer pics on our wall or nstagram page and we'll give you a 20% discount code- THIS WEEKEND ONLY!!!! Happy Summer Solstice! Use hashtag #summersoul

krissyhair

[USER=397115 said:
lulu97[/USER];20236339]@krissyhair Thanks for the heads up on this! Stopped by Ulta yesterday after getting a refund on some other conditioners I returned to Target. Picked up 6 Giovanni conditioners out of the 2 Chic collections...3 of those were free and I used the $3.50 coupon. Basically paid less than what I paid for 1 TIGI MM conditioner I returned to Target.

Good! I'm so happy you got a discount, especially for returning the TIGI MM. Moisture Maniac is a raggedy conditioner anyway. It's hate all around for my hair and that crunchy, nasty stuff.

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
Texas Natural Supply
Summer Sale

Sale Starts TODAY - NOW, June 23, 2014
Ends at midnight - June 30, 2014 (CST)

All of our Essential Oils in stock are
Buy One Get One*

When you buy one, you get the
same Essential Oil in the identical size absolutely FREE

Use Code: BUY1GET1 at Checkout

Our Bulk Base "Butters" are also on sale at 20% Off
These all natural Butters can be used "as is" or to
create uniquely individual products.

Check out our newest addition to our "Butters"

Honey & Shea Body Butter
This body butter is a simple blend of oils and butters that creates a creamy butter. It is formulated to melt upon contact with the skin and be deeply moisturizing while not heavy or extremely oily.

• Moisturizes and nourishes, with Shea Butter
• Hydrates and conditions skin for silky, smooth feel
• Softens with Honey and Shea

Summer is finally here..and to celebrate...
we have new products to offer to you...

Acai Berry Facial Moisturizer
Infused with Acai berry, Bilberry, Pomegranate and Blueberry that are rich in Vitamins and anti-oxidants, this product can be marketed as a super anti-aging, anti-oxidant, high end product.

Chocolate Mousse Creme Base
It has a thick, rich, silky consistency and the lush scent of chocolate with a rich chocolate color. Fortified with caffeine for its anti-cellulite properties, now you can have your chocolate and look great too.

Coconut Invasion Creme Base
This unique, creamy product has been customized for the high end products market. It has a thick, rich, silky consistency and the lush scent of coconut.

Java Apocalypse Creme Base
Thick and rich with the scent of Coffee and a creamy light brown color. Fortified with caffeine for its anti-cellulite properties, now you can have your coffee and look great too.

Facial Serum
Formulated with our unique Naturlift and Naturlines products, along with Salicylic Acid (Beta Hydroxy Acid) to encourage skin cell regeneration and decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
We have added Evening Primrose Oil and Hyaluronic Acid for extra moisturizing and hydration to the skin.

Nail Fortifier
This product has been formulated to help nails to be strong and healthy using specific ingredients for maximum nutrition. It has a rich and silky consistency and a fresh citrus scent.

Look for these products in our Bulk Bases Section of our website.

Additional sales include:
Olive Oil Pomace - 20% Off
ALL Salts - 20% Off
ALL Pigments - 40%
ALL Packaging - 40%
All Teas - 10%
ALL Plant Extracts - Water Based - 10%

Selected products throughout our store
will save you an additional 10% to 20% OFF

Click here to start saving now!

www.texasnaturalsupply.com

.....and don’t forget to “Like” us on Facebook.

Each purchase earns you Lone Star Loot
This means you get 10% back on every purchase for use on future purchases.

* Lone Star Loot cannot be used for this Sale. Good for in-stock inventory only. No rain checks.

Discounts apply ONLY to Website orders placed during the promotion time frame and will not apply to orders placed before or after the promotion ends. Orders that remain unpaid when the promotion ends due to credit card declines will not be eligible for any discount. Offer good for in-stock inventory only and while supplies last.This promotion may not apply to all products and select items may be excluded.

ChocolateTink

July Sale Alert

Celebrate the 4th of July with Annabelle's Perfect Blend, July 4-6th. Enjoy 30% off of your purchase of $30 or more when you use Coupon Code: FIREWORKS

Angelbean

Hairitage hydration is having a birthday sale...31% off with code HBD31 no expiration of the code was given, she did put on Facebook that it will be active for a couple days.

PJaye

Zoya is offering four All American Trios nail polish sets for $15 each plus free shipping - no code necessary. The promotion ends on 6/29/14. The selection of trios can be viewed here: http://www.zoya.com/content/category/Fourth_of_July.html.

Sally Beauty Supply is currently running a B1G1 sale on the following nail polish brands:

Orly (code 444696)
Nina Ultra Pro (code 444108)
FingerPaints (code 444732)
Gelish (code 444110)

All details regarding this sale and its corresponding promo codes can be found on the website’s main page.