JUNE 2014: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

caliscurls

Select KeraVada oils appear to be on sale on their KeraVada.com site. Henna, fenugreek, and the combo of the two.

Pompous Blue

anitagrant.com
We need to make room for our new goodies so we're having a ‪#‎SALE‬ here at http://anitagrant.com
Hurry - our sale ends on the 14th of June 2014.

krissyc39

I subscribed to this thread twice. I bought products twice. So much for not being a product junkie :/

Thanks NappyRina for the sale invites! My hair is thankful even if my wallet isn't.

krissyhair

Giovanni is BOGO at Ulta this month. You can also use the $3.50 off coupon and collect or apply points.

Pompous Blue

ouidad.com

Private Sale Offer: Save 50% off the Salon Series by Ouidad. Enter promo code SALONSALE at checkout.

Offer valid for orders placed on Ouidad.com only. Offer cannot be applied to previously placed orders. Cannot be combined with other promotion code offers. Offer is subject to change without notice. Offer is valid through June 12, 2014, at 11:59pm (EST), while supplies last.

Never tried these products. I purchased Mediterranean Bay Leaf Hair & Scalp Treatment, OMEGA-3 Replenishing Hair Treatment and Biotin Lightweight Rearative Hair Serum. Also went through Ebates for an additional 6%.

Pompous Blue

Hennasooq.com
Get your Strength, Shine and Define with our Organic Cassia and

a 20% savings!

Have you tried our Organic Cassia Obovata? You should!
This ayurvedic herb will leave your hair glossy, stronger, thicker, dandruff-free, and healthy. Cassia obovata gives you all the benefits of henna without color results on dark hair tones. For those with light shades of hair such as blond, strawberry blond or grey hairs the cassia will color your hair and give you the perfect uplift to your natural hair tone.

Take 20% off our Organic Cassia Obovata. Use coupon code: cassia20

Terms and Conditions: Receive 20% off by applying coupon code: cassia20 during checkout at Henna Sooq online. Coupon must be applied before checkout process and payment has been completed. Coupons not applied during order processing by client, will not be honored. Valid only on orders placed on June 13, 2014 at www.HennaSooq.com and www.HennaSooq.ca. Promotions ends June 11, 2014 at 11:59 pm EST. Not valid with any other sale, discount or promotion. Must pay for order before promotions ends. Not valid on pay by phone orders. Not valid on local pick up orders. No extensions. No exceptions. Henna Sooq reserves the right to cancel and/or refund when discount terms are not met.

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
Hairveda is having a sale. Select "product bundles" under your favorites and see what specials she cooked up.

meka72

This is a good deal, but why is her shipping so expensive? $9 to ship two conditioners?

I started the checkout process but started thinking about all the other stuff that I have so I ended up not buying anything. I figured shipping would be outta control.

PJaye

Cream & Coco Skincare

www.creamandcoco.com

20% off Weekend Flash Sale

No Coupon Code Needed

Her standard shipping is listed as being $15; the cheapest shipping rate shown was Fedex Ground at $14.56. This vendor and I are in the same state.:nono:

Pompous Blue

EMAIL from:
www.happynappyhoney.com

Just to go over some light housekeeping. The above says it all about this sale! Please feel free to shop at your leisure. Many of you you may notice some items have a slight increase-- This is due to the supplier adding additional charges. You may also have noticed that sizes of jars (ounces) may have also increased meaning you get more for the buck! In order to continue with the same quality of packaging, labels and most importantly the raw content of butters etc. If you have purchased before you will know that I am a little heavy handed with my butters (in a good way)...This was truly my only option-- I did my best keeping things reasonable. We will ensure that items are secured much better. I do have a wonderful team and they are eager to get started. One last thing--Please be patient in receiving your orders. We are designating certain days for shipping and I ask that you allow 4-6 weeks for processing. We really appreciate your support and look forward to serving each and everyone of you!

PS: I hope you enjoy all the wonderful new creations!

FYI: Bundle Tee's that have not shipped will receive a freebie on me. My vendor is not as reliable anymore. We have intercepted two wrong deliveries. There are 7 ladies out there & if you are one of them my total apologies & thank you for your continued patience.

Happy Nappy Honey, Inc. & Staff

Pompous Blue

curlmart.com

Jessicurl Summer Hydrating Kit promotion runs Sunday, June 15 through 11:59 pm CDT Sunday, June 29, 2014. No coupon code necessary.

CurlMart cannot offer discounts on Curly Hair Solutions, CURLS, Curly Q's, It's A Curl, Kinky-Curly, Miss Jessie's, Mixed Chicks, Nubian Heritage, Shea Moisture or Wen products, in addition to sets, kits, sale items, or Curly Cocktails which have been previously discounted.

Pompous Blue

Folica.com

*Free shipping over $50. Valid for continental U.S addresses only, includes PO Box and APO/FPO.
***JUNE25 expires 6/16/2014 @ 3am EDT. Excludes Rowenta, DS Labs, Sarah Potempa, Serge Normant, Ouidad, GHD Air/Jewel Collection, Fudge Urban, St. Tropez and Hair Cubed. Folica.com reserves the right to modify or terminate this promotion and its terms & conditions without notice.
© 2014 Folica.com. All rights reserved.
Folica.com
90 Stults Road
Dayton, NJ 08810

Pompous Blue

Four to six weeks processing??? Wow, I've never heard of a company taking that long to process. Well, maybe four weeks, but six weeks? Geez!
@NaturallyATLPCH
I don't know what happened there. Sounds like some drama has been going on. The last time I ordered was 11/22/13; received a shipping notice 11/27/13 and my pkg a couple of days later. So, I haven't had any experience to know what the 4 - 6 weeks delivery time is all about.

I ordered the Pink Sugar Hibiscus Conditioner (which was in a jar) and a month later when she had another sale, it was shown in a bottle. Didn't see an ingredient change but I was suspect it had changed.

I am interested in ordering the Mowrah and Murumuru butter (love the ingredients!) but am leery of the 4-6 wks delivery time.

I guess I coud be the guinea pig and order it during the 50% off sale time slot today (12-2pm EDST?) and report back.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Pompous Blue NaturallyATLPCH

I placed two orders with this vendor. Overall, I wasn't impressed with the items I tried.

I Swapped what I had left.

I can't remember, but I think I had something leak? Something happened that turned me off.:ohwell:

I know my Caramel/Coffee Brule had large chunks of unblended/unwhipped Shea Butter.

Anyway, there are a lot of good sounding/looking products posted, 50% is great, but I don't think I'll take a chance with this particular vendor again.

#scurrrd:lol:

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
I will never order from that company LOL and thats saying a lot for me.

Great concepts, horrible spelling, non existent ingredient lists, inadequate binders, emulsifiers, lots of stuff listed with butters only, etc ( prior to her shut down)

I follow on instagram and noticed most of the reviews on the forums aren't good.

NaturallyATLPCH

Pompous Blue NaturallyATLPCH

I placed two orders with this vendor. Overall, I wasn't impressed with the items I tried.

I Swapped what I had left.

I can't remember, but I think I had something leak? Something happened that turned me off.:ohwell:

I know my Caramel/Coffee Brule had large chunks of unblended/unwhipped Shea Butter.

Anyway, there are a lot of good sounding/looking products posted, 50% is great, but I don't think I'll take a chance with this particular vendor again.

#scurrrd:lol:

You know what IDareT'sHair? Ashkinscurls on YouTube had the same experience with leakage during shipping. When she showed that on her video, I was turned off then.

50% is tempting! but not when it will be close to two months when I get my stuff.