JUNE 2014: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

CocoGlow

OK ladies, a new month is here soooooo

If you come across sales or coupon codes for HAIR/BATH/BEAUTY products or accessories feel free to post them here!

Let’s make it easy to keep track of all the vendors offering deals each month … and make it easier to be better Product Junkies of course!

MzRhonda

QVC has Wen gallons on sale and on 6 easy pay this month for $177 and reduced shipping and handling....you can also set up auto delivery.

Angelbean

I keep hearing about this store. Any hair products in particular you guys recommend?

I love the Ayurvedic hair creams they keep my hair moisturized for days
The Leave in sprays are really nice and moisturizing the marshmellow cloud scent is my fave..
The hair tonic is a nice refreshing spritz especially for the warmer months
The leave in puddings are nice and moisturizing as well
Hope that helps

assiyrabomb

I love the Ayurvedic hair creams they keep my hair moisturized for days
The Leave in sprays are really nice and moisturizing the marshmellow cloud scent is my fave..
The hair tonic is a nice refreshing spritz especially for the warmer months
The leave in puddings are nice and moisturizing as well
Hope that helps

Are there any creamy leave ins you recommend and any butters to seal? I need a new moisturizing leave in (no protein) and a new butter to seal with since my jane carter is running low. Tia,

Angelbean

assyirabomb there is a creamy pudding leave in which I have and love and it contains no protein, it's very moisturizing and the moisture lasts and there are butters too I have not tried a butter because I have a ton of others but the ladies here have them and love em!

NaturallyATLPCH

assiyrabomb, I conquer with everything Angelbean has recommended.

I typically use the cream as my leave in and sealer over damp hair and get moisturized hair for days.

I have the butters but have not tried to seal the puddings with them but I could totally see that working out.