NOVEMBER 2014: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

NaturallyATLPCH

I ordered from Hattache at 11:58 pm yesterday and got a shipping notification today.

I will definitely be purchasing from them again.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
:lachen::lachen::lachen:
So I went back to the Afroveda thread and someone said she was only closed temporarily. Buuuuut to open right at Black Friday? #shade

NaturallyATLPCH

Now Get back over to your Butta's Thread!!:spank:

I ordered from Hattache at 11:58 pm yesterday and got a shipping notification today.

I will definitely be purchasing from them again.

NaturallyATLPCH

They're a really good Seller. I purchased from them about 3-4 times.

Each time, exceptional service.:yep:

Always~Wear~Joy

30% of books at Amazon...This is a cute gift idea for little girls :)

Color My Fro: A Natural Hair Coloring Book for Big Hair Lovers of All Ages

Lita

Mission Condition is having a 40% clearance starting Monday..

*Her step mother passed away & she is relocating to help her father...The store is closing.

Happy Hair Growing!

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
It is really a thrill to see all these sales. Even though I'm not buying much I still go to the site to look around and make carts lol

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
Vitacost.com

Has free shipping on orders over $49 and 12% off sale prices with code CYBER12

I'm about to stock up on oils.

Holla

It'll probably be 10% like last year :look:

I'm glad it's better this year. I need to see if it's still going on so that I can order more things from them. I hate trying to figure out if what I'm saving will cover shipping with these other brands. One is only offering free shipping. That is great but if I'm buying four items that amounts to less than 20% saved if I went to pick them up at a store offering 25% off (especially considering that some items are $15-$20 alone). It's exhausting. I expect better from BLACK FRIDAY sales.

Oyin's 25% off and free shipping with no minimum is turning out to be the best Black Friday sale I've seen.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Mission Condition is having a 40% clearance starting Monday..

*Her step mother passed away & she is relocating to help her father...The store is closing.

Happy Hair Growing!

OMG! And she was doing so well. I hope she comes back. My prayers are with her fam.

Bibliophile

Hair toy Aficionado
Thanks rileypak!
That free shipping is nice. Now I'm off to check out before everything sells out.

Using LHCF via smartphone. Can't see mentions.

Darn it! I didn't get there fast enough. All of the QB products sold out. I'll hve to get them during the Cyber Monday sale.

Froreal3

haulin hard in the paint
Annabelle's Perfect Blend (Etsy) https://www.etsy.com/shop/PerfectBlends

Cyber Monday Sale (starts midnight)

Leave in puddings, Hair Creams, & Moisturizing Conditioners
Buy 2, Get 1 Free, PLUS 20% off!

Code: CYBERDEAL

(No customizations. Excludes the Fruit Punch Hair Creme, Herbal Conditioners, Berry Banana Smoothie, and Iced Coffee Cowash)

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
Mission Condition is having a 40% clearance starting Monday.. *Her step mother passed away & she is relocating to help her father...The store is closing. Happy Hair Growing!

wow. That's sad. I had ordered during BF. My thoughts and prayers are with her and her family and I hope she could reopen again.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

prettyinpurple

Darn it! I didn't get there fast enough. All of the QB products sold out. I'll hve to get them during the Cyber Monday sale.

I think Qhemet is in-store only for Pampered Tendrils. It's not clear on their site, but Qhem is pretty clear that she doesn't have many authorized web retailers.

BTW is the name Pampered and Twisted, Pampered Tendrils or what? I need the URL and the name to match :lol:

Qhemet's shipping obliterates the discount with a small order, but I'm gonna order anyway.

I am skipping BBB this year. I already missed the 16 oz babassu dc and I need to work through some BASK conditioners. Even though I'm meh about 'em :look: but need to save some money. Hopefully BBB will have another sale next spring or something bc I LOVE that dc.

uofmpanther

4ab, lopo, fine, low-med density
I think Qhemet is in-store only for Pampered Tendrils. It's not clear on their site, but Qhem is pretty clear that she doesn't have many authorized web retailers.

BTW is the name Pampered and Twisted, Pampered Tendrils or what? I need the URL and the name to match :lol:

Qhemet's shipping obliterates the discount with a small order, but I'm gonna order anyway.

I am skipping BBB this year. I already missed the 16 oz babassu dc and I need to work through some BASK conditioners. Even though I'm meh about 'em :look: but need to save some money. Hopefully BBB will have another sale next spring or something bc I LOVE that dc.

I could be thinking of the wrong store, but I thought some people were able to order QB over the phone during the last sale to get around that. Worth a shot

Holla

This CYBERDEAL code is only giving me 25% off, not one free product and add'l 20% off.

Miss Kane....help!

I got three things in my cart right now that I want to buy.

Annabelle's Perfect Blend (Etsy) https://www.etsy.com/shop/PerfectBlends

Cyber Monday Sale (starts midnight)

Leave in puddings, Hair Creams, & Moisturizing Conditioners
Buy 2, Get 1 Free, PLUS 20% off!

Code: CYBERDEAL

(No customizations. Excludes the Fruit Punch Hair Creme, Herbal Conditioners, Berry Banana Smoothie, and Iced Coffee Cowash)

Miss Kane

This CYBERDEAL code is only giving me 25% off, not one free product and add'l 20% off.

Miss Kane....help!

I got three things in my cart right now that I want to buy.

Hi!

There are links posted For the Buy 2 get 1 free promotions under the Specials/Sales category.

Thanks,
Erica