November 2015 What Did You Buy This Week?

Aggie

I just bought some much needed Moroccan henna and indigo from www.hennasooq.com. I couldn't believe I actually found the Moroccan henna in stock because everytime I checked her site, that particular henna was always out of stock. This will be my first time trying it so I got 6 bags of each for my two-step hendigo sessions. This should last me 6 months and believe me, my grays are coming in fierce right now.

morgandenae

Morgan Denae'
Oh lord I done gone off the deep in today... Will definitely be sitting out Black Friday and hopefully 2016 ....

Carol's Daughters:
2x Monoi Invincible Holiday Value Set

KJ Naturals:
3x Hair Growth Conditioner
Jamaican Jelly Styling Pomade
Facial Cleansing Bar

Sarenzo:
Shampoo Cookie
Hair Pudding
2x Avocado & Honey Leave-In Conditioner
2x Pumpkin Deep Conditioner - Protein
2x Styling Frosting

Silk Dreams:
2x Vanilla Silk Cream Moisture Dream
2x Shea What!
2x Avocado Pudding Silky Conditioning Cream
2x Chocolate Bliss Conditioner
2x Razzberry Coconut Affair
Wheat Germ Butter Conditioner

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Oh lord I done gone off the deep in today... Will definitely be sitting out Black Friday and hopefully 2016 ....

Carol's Daughters:

KJ Naturals:
Facial Cleansing Bar

Sarenzo:
Shampoo Cookie
Hair Pudding
2x Styling Frosting

Silk Dreams:
2x Shea What!

@morgandenae

:thud::thud::thud:

Aggie

Carol's Daughters:

KJ Naturals:
Facial Cleansing Bar

Sarenzo:
Shampoo Cookie
Hair Pudding
2x Styling Frosting

Silk Dreams:
2x Shea What!

Oh Lord, another product junkie. Girl thank you for joining us - welcome to this side of heaven, :lol:

JerriBlank

I have almost everything that I need for the wintertime. Qhemet is now in my city *one leg butterflies* so I'm gonna make a trip to the mall and go get some. That should be the last of my winter stash. I will just be re-upping after that. :yep:

Edit:eek:h, and some Silk Dreams. They have been having dope sales. I plan on stocking up and using them as my staple DC for the winter.

Aggie

Its like a medium strong protein treatment, stronger than their gpb conditioner for my fine hair, reduces shedding alot, moisturizes also. My hair loves it!
Awesome. I do like their gpb conditioner a lot so looks like I may have a new addition in my future purchases. Thanks hon

Muse

Went back to TJ Maxx *sigh*. I ended up taking back the T3 blowdryer I bought there a few weeks ago. The motor sounded rickety. I don't know why I bought it because I have my Fhi dryer that I use and love. I also took the Sultra iron back. It's decent but it didn't hit the roots as well as I like. Okay, I know this isn't the what you returned thread, lol.

So I'm at CVS a few stores down from the Maxx and I get in my car and think I should see what they have today who knows they may have an FHI flat iron to match my dryer. It was wishful thinking and I laughed to myself. Now I have NEVER seen FHI anything at my TJ Maxx. Why did I go there and they had two irons! :eek: They had the Essence and the Platform. One of each. I grabbed the Platform. I've always wanted to try the FHI irons. Now if I find a Runway there I will be like :shocked::tantrum:. Now that's REALLY wishful thinking.

athenat

I went to Sally's today brought 2 Eden body works co-wash and got 1 curling creme for free....then went to Marshall's brought a Renpure coconut cowash for 5 bucks....I saw Lisa's Elixir clarifying shampoo from Carol's daughter for $9 at Marshall's , thought humm to myself....first time I've seen her products in Marshall's.

Muse

@Muse How much was the FHI Platform at TJ Maxx? Gurl, if it was reasonable tomorrow, I'll be on the hunt hoppin' from Maxx to Maxx, till I find one.

Sorry for the late reply. I haven't been on since I posted that. It was $50. I believe the FHI Essence was even cheaper but if I'm not mistaken it's a step down from the Platform though.

Last edited:

Muse

I think it was $74, how much was it at TJ Maxx.

It was $50. I know there were some bootleg ones floating around out there at one point. So the first thing I did when I got home was jump online and do some comparison to make sure it was real. The box has a little holographic authentication sticker and from what I can tell comparing it to pictures on the net it is the real deal! Your price wasn't bad at all and you know for sure it's authentic because I'm pretty sure JC Penny doesn't get down like that, lol!

jamaica68

It was $50. I know there were some bootleg ones floating around out there at one point. So the first thing I did when I got home was jump online and do some comparison to make sure it was real. The box has a little holographic authentication sticker and from what I can tell comparing it to pictures on the net it is the real deal! Your price wasn't bad at all and you know for sure it's authentic because I'm pretty sure JC Penny doesn't get down like that, lol!

I ordered multiple things from JCP and when I was checking out there was a statement saying the flat iron would be shipped directly from FHI but I'm wondering if FHI is about to release new flat irons because they seem to be on sale everywhere.