November 2015 What Did You Buy This Week?

Muse

I ordered multiple things from JCP and when I was checking out there was a statement saying the flat iron would be shipped directly from FHI but I'm wondering if FHI is about to release new flat irons because they seem to be on sale everywhere.

That's true, good point. Maybe that's how I got mine. Some old stock found it's way to TJ Maxx to make room for something new.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@Aggie

Theirs is Great!:up:

I recently purchased Indigo from another Seller on Amazon and did not get the coverage I get from Mehandi's Indigo and come to expect from a good Hendigo treatment.

So I had to go back and order from Mehandi. With them I know exactly what I'm getting in both Henna & Indigo.

I know it's known to be a little 'pricey' for some, but I don't have to use as much or do it as often.

And you get Full Color from Both.

So, in that regards, I guess you get what you pay for.:ohwell:

Aggie

@Aggie

Theirs is Great!:up:

I recently purchased Indigo from another Seller on Amazon and did not get the coverage I get from Mehandi's Indigo and come to expect from a good Hendigo treatment.

So I had to go back and order from Mehandi. With them I know exactly what I'm getting in both Henna & Indigo.

I know it's known to be a little 'pricey' for some, but I don't have to use as much or do it as often.

And you get Full Color from Both.

So, in that regards, I guess you get what you pay for.:ohwell:
Okay @IDareT'sHair, I may check into their products and get a couple bags of each and see how I like theirs instead of getting the red raj and indigo from hennasooq. I need to spread my wings a little anyway. Thanks hun

demlew

From Sally's:
Tool Science hot air brush with free mini styler
3 pks of Nutress protein conditioner

Online:
4 jars of Nutress
1 Nutress protein shampoo
1 Nutress SLS-free shampoo

That's all I'm buying until BF where it's going down at APB!

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
Sally Beauty B2G1:
-TW The Great Detangler, DSD, recommends this and uses it in her salon.
-TW Protective Mist Bodifier
-TW Nutrient Rich Shine Butter

The butter and detangler smell like QB's ABCDEF Butter. The bodifier smells like BM coconut cream scent.

charmtreese

I picked up some Affirm moisture right shampoo, leave-in spray and mask...not sure why I bought any of these products, but I'll be trying them out this weekend. During my mini splurge I also bought a 16 oz jar of matrix biolage hydrasource mask.

CodeRed

I picked up some Affirm moisture right shampoo, leave-in spray and mask...not sure why I bought any of these products, but I'll be trying them out this weekend. During my mini splurge I also bought a 16 oz jar of matrix biolage hydrasource mask.

Will you do a review when you try them? I was looking at that leave-in spray especially from that line.

mrsroberson86

2 just for texturizers
Mizani coconut souffle light moisturizing hairdress
I got free samples of Jane Carter solution curl defining cream and creamy conditioning cleanser

JerriBlank

Ok, so I lied.

Got some Miss Jessie''s Sudsy Shampoo, leave in, and rapid recovery treatment.

Deva Curl Super Cream coconut styler

Shear moisture conditioner

Olaplex professional 3 step kit.

I'm thinking about getting that mielle organics dc, but I also want to wait until black Friday.

Plus I'm going to sephora this weekend to use this 20% off coupon on some Qhemet products!

I also saw some Amika Hydrate condish at a good price. Lastly, I'm having a wig made. *sigh*

I need to quit fukkin with yall. :lol:

Muse

Bought the FHI Heat 1" Platform flat iron from JCP, it was on sale and also used a 20% off coupon.

@jamaica68 Have you used your FHI flat iron yet? Have you used one before? I'm asking because O-M-G! This iron actually lives up to the hype!! This is my first time using and it blows EVERY iron that I have/had that I thought was very good out of the water.

jamaica68

@jamaica68 Have you used your FHI flat iron yet? Have you used one before? I'm asking because O-M-G! This iron actually lives up to the hype!! This is my first time using and it blows EVERY iron that I have/had that I thought was very good out of the water.

@Muse no I haven't used it yet because it's still hot and humid in Florida, looks like I may have to wait until December which is fine I prefer warm weather. Thanks for the info because I was wondering if I made the right choice.

Muse

BTW, went back to TJ Maxx and found the matching FHI Platform blow dryer hidden behind other dryers no doubt put there by a worker. Mind you I already have the FHI Salon Pro 2000 which is a step up. So did I buy the Platform one? Yes. Why? I don't know! Hot mess. It's going back.:wallbash:

Muse

@Muse no I haven't used it yet because it's still hot and humid in Florida, looks like I may have to wait until December which is fine I prefer warm weather. Thanks for the info because I was wondering if I made the right choice.

I hope you post your review in one of the FHI Platform threads or maybe the heat straightened naturals thread.