October 2009: What Did You Buy?

JJamiah

Yesterday I bought 6 boxes of Revlon Color Silk #10 and 2 Bottles of Jazzing Ebony hair color :), I also bought some conditioning caps :)

chebaby

i just came from trader joes and i got the TJ tea tree conditioner and a bottle of jojoba oil.
i have never tried jojoba oil so i hope i like it.

chebaby

got my afrodetangler in the mizzail lmao.
waiting for my hairveda which should come tomorrow.

BeetleBug

Afroveda Curly Custard- I hope that this product will end my search for the perfect hair butter. It should be delivered tomorrow.

s1b000

I don't need any products, but came across a really cute hair clip for protective styles now that I'm SL.

StarFish106

Karishma Herbal Henna 150g Henna Amla Herbal Blend from Ayurnatural Beauty (but her ebay store not the website). You ladies were blowing up the Karishma and I wanted something less grainy than the Jamilah so I am waiting for that now. I ordered 2 bags (free shipping).

isabella09

Chagrin Valley Soap

For hair;
Ayurvedic Herb Shampoo Bar x1
Babassu & Marsh Mallow Shampoo Bar x1
Nettle Shampoo Bar x1
Honey Butter Soap x1

For skin;
Cornmeal & Honey Scrubby Soap x1
Grapeseed Shea Complexion Soap x1
Neem & Tea Tree Body & Hair Shampoo x1
Rhassoul Clay & Yogurt Complexion Soap x1

Helpfully this will last to the middle of next year.

MrJohnsonsRib

Nathan!! I want to so bad. You know you a PJ when you make lists on your computer at work at home on notepads in the bathroom bedroom etc about what you want for your hair. I know what I want! Dang!! I just need the money to go and get it. It's that simple...at least it could be that simple.

Coffee

I used my 15% off coupon last night and ordered the following from Sally's online:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Soft Sheen Optimum Care Anti Breakage Conditioner
Mane n Tail Herbal Conditioner
Wella In-Depth Treatment
Ion 3-Step Emergency Hair Repair Kit
Biotera Reconstructing Conditioner 4 oz
Venetian Blends Hair Therapy 9 oz
Nex Faze Protein Leave-In Treatment
Venetian Blends Crystal D'Oro Weightless Shine Serum
Biotera Reconstructing Conditioner

Jade Feria

Nathan!! I want to so bad. You know you a PJ when you make lists on your computer at work at home on notepads in the bathroom bedroom etc about what you want for your hair. I know what I want! Dang!! I just need the money to go and get it. It's that simple...at least it could be that simple.
Guilty!!

*looks at list*

Jade Feria

Denman D3 Brush
Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Reconstructor
Aussie Moist Conditioner
Herbal Essences LTR Conditioner
Herbal Essences LTR Leave-in
Garnier Fructis Style Brilliantine Water-Based Shine Wax
Eko Castor Oil
I had ordered these (except the Denman) online and they came today. I was about ready to knock the UPS man down to get my box from him. So excited!

kinkycotton

After not working for 2 yrs I finally landed a job in June and now the checks are rollin in. I've been dealing with alot of breakage and tried everything under the sun exempt for a hardcore protein treatment. I'm at my last resort. After going through my inventory, it was time to winterize my hair.

So far:
** this was actually avail. on base! If you're military stationed overseas you would understand this is once in a blue moon these products come available, unless your stationed in Germany. :yep:

Jason Tea Tree Conditioner
Nature's Gate Tea Tree Calming condish
Nature's Gate Aloe Vera Moist Condish
Olive oil replenishing Pak (2 each)

Maybe:
Burt bees conditioner is avail but I only heard bad reviews. I'll sit on that thought.

Amazon orders:
Aphogee kit: Keratin 2 min Re constructor
two step protein Treatment
balancing moisturizer (got 2 for 1)
shampoo for damaged hair

On the way:

Oyin:
Honey hemp
whipped shea butter
burnt sugar
sample packs: define and shine & whipped pudding

Now I just need to find a good daily moisturizer..my Qhemet is almost empty and want to try something new. Any suggestions??

LovelyLionessa

Last night I was so pschyed, I discovered my newly renovated Walmart now carries Pantene Breakage Defense Mask (it had previously disappeared from my area when my Target stopped carrying it.) I bought 4 tubs. :yay:

Today I got a back up bottle of Miracle 7 leave-in and a bottle of Proclaim Aloe & Shea Butter conditioner (an oldie but a goodie.)