October 2009: What Did You Buy?

SherylsTresses

I just purchased the Joico K-Pak product line from JC Pennys for $19.99. I didn't really need it but a stylist used these products on my hair and it turned out sooooo lovely! See my avatar! :lick:

Lyoness

I bought whipped shea butter, aphogee green tea and keratin mist, coconut oil.
A surprisingly quiet month..

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Coconut milk--I've gotten in the habit of buying 2 cans every time I go grocery shopping.I had been doing the same with distilled water but I have 4 gallons right now so I'm good for a minute.

DivaD04

1 hh lace wig, 3 synthetic (1 lace front )(2 monofront) wigs...while i wait for my custom wigs, organix coconut milk and mocha expresso poo/co, 2-3pks mesh nets for my wigs, glue/tape/skin protector. i shall resist anymore purchases for a great....for a while.

cutenss

I bought:

Aussie 3 minute conditioner
VO5 Pomegranate Conditioner (2 bottles)
Clairol Shine Happy
Sedu Revolution flatiron
Acai Berry BKT

And I will be buying more Aphogee Green Tea Reconstructor. I also will be buying Rusk Pro Elements Keratin Shampoo, Conditioner, and Leave in. And a hair steamer. :yep:

Last edited:

Skiggle

Afro veda sample kit.
The shampoo bar
The lock twist gel...

Rose petal water
S curl
Glycerin
Aphogee 2 minute Recon.
Aphogee Keratin/green tea Restrut.
Shea butter

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
ORS creamy aloe shampoo & replenishing conditioner - staples
magnetic rollers
Fantasia IC heat protecting serum -smells nice and made my hair really silky

CaliDiamond

Coconut Oil (Yummy)
Qhemet Biologics Alma and Olive Heavy Cream (Dreamcream!)
Profectiv Breakfree and Profectiv Mega Growth (Had to temporarily stop these though and substitute with my homemade moisturizer or Ohemet AOHC because of protien overload on my fine hair)

Happy with my purchases so far!

Iluvsmuhgrass

I bought 2 silk elements DCs, SE glosser, SE moisturizing shampoo, rosewater, almond oil, and some hair candy.

What I want..... a new small flat iron for my roots and maybe a portable soft bonnet dryer. OH and a Pibbs..... and and and... :lol:

spelmanlocks

Normally, I don't buy anything outside of my regular regimen, but I decided to try some new things this month:

Shescentit Gilian butter
Shescentit Seyani butter
Shescentit Banana Bruelee
Elucence moisturizing shampoo
Kenra moisturizing shampoo and conditioner
virgin coconut oil

So far I'm very pleased with the coconut oil, this is definitely a keeper.

labelfree

Caruso Rollers-Exchange Broad
Hairveda's Sitrinillah and Whipped Cream-Swap Board NC.com

:grin: Plus I got my CJ samples and they smell like Banana Smoothies :lick:

Sherbetcane

rene furturer karite mask for dry hair
castor oil
coconut oil
fekkai au naturel shampoo
fekkai shea butter condish
botegga verde linseed oil
botegga verde night treatment cream
hair bands...

Aggie

My stuff arrived, I am so excited :yay:

Here's what arrived yesterday:

1 bottle of Avalon Organics Biotin B-Complex Thickening Shampoo
2 bottles of Avalon Organics Biotin B-Complex Thickening Conditioner - (I can't wait to try this poo and conditioner)

1 bottle of Beauty Without Cruelty Revitalize Leave In Conditioner (back up supply)

1 bottle of Beauty Without Cruelty Rosemary Mint & Tea Tree Shampoo (Organic clarifying poo)

1 bottle of Nature's Gate Hemp Nourishing Conditioner (I am eagerly looking forward to using this conditioner)

1 bottle of Jason Natural Aloe vera 84% Hair Smoothing Conditioner (just wanted it - may be great for ethnic hair, I'll see)

1 bottle of Nioxin Intensive Therapy Recharging Complex for hair, skin and nails (90 tablets and hoping for some major growth and thickness results from this vitamin:yep:)

Last edited:

Jeech

I bought Spectrum Organic Virgin Coconut Oil....just got it today and I'm loving it already. I mainly plan to use it as prepoo and on my ends....I've read great reviews about coconut oil and I"m glad I went ahead and got me some!

Diva_Esq

Say Yes to Carrot Poo & Con
Hair Accessories
Mizani Foam Wrap
Denman Bush :love:
Magnetic Rollers (red)
Clips
Satin Bonnet
Redken Smooth Down Butter Treat Con & Heat Glide

Too much stuff!