AUGUST 07 What did you buy this week?

Brownie518

So far...

I got a bottle of Shikakai Oil from a lovely poster in the Hair Exchange ;)

And I used my last BOGO coupon and got another jar of the Pantene BD Mask and a jar of the Pantene Nourishing Hair Mask because a poster (Letitia) said that it was the bomb diggity....:yep:

Mona, I sure thought of you a few minutes ago with your jars rolling out the basket as I ordered 2 3packs of the mask from Amazon. It's always 6.99 around my way so 14 dollars and change for three is good for me!!:yep:

cici22

This week I bought:
Roux Mendex
Lacio Lacio
Duo Tex
Fantasia IC Olive Oil Serum
Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Conditioner
Aubrey Organics Camellia Conditioner
Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner

mscocoface

I added to my natural product line. I am trying to stay on my personal challenge of using mainly Ayurvedic or natural products for the year.

I purchased Red Palm Butter and oil - for tangles and conditioning and all I can say is thank you Stowaway!!!!!

I also got Camellia oil, so far so good, it is not a heavy oil so I can place it in my daily spritz as well as use it as a conditioner for when I am using oil.

And a bone comb. Have not tried it yet, but I hear it is really great when working with natural hair.

I am now trying to use what I have because I have plenty of it. We shall see :look:

DivaRox

Mizani:
Natural Matte silk volumizing mousse
Master's Line setting lotion
botanifying poo
moisturfuse conditioner
puriphying poo

Dominican:
Lacio Lacio-2
Salerm 21
Capilo Rosemary conditioner(going on LaFlaca's nod on this one):yep:

And the aphoghee essential fatty acid oil

Last edited:

Tee

Mona, I sure thought of you a few minutes ago with your jars rolling out the basket as I ordered 2 3packs of the mask from Amazon. It's always 6.99 around my way so 14 dollars and change for three is good for me!!:yep:

I love this story. I could really see it all going down!

MonaLisa....Let me know how you like it okay!!

DivaRoux......Did you order your Dom products off the net??

DivaRox

DivaRox......Did you order your Dom products off the net??

Yes I did-after comparing prices, I ended up going with sickbay

gymfreak336

I was a bad girl today

I bought (all on amazon)

Steam rollers
Aubrey Organics honeysuckle and rose conditioner and the white camellia
Pantene breakage defense mask (set of 3)
Nexxus humectin sample size (only 4 bucks)
henna

Cien

Pink is my signature color
yesterday...

--

Elasta QP Mango Butter
Elasta QP DPR-11
Elasta QO intense conditioner (used this last night--and I don't like it. Maybe I should post this in the hit and miss)

Profectiv BreakFree
Profectiv Healthy Ends
Mane and Tail deep moisturizing conditioner

I'm back on that pj narcotic...

:ohwell: :drunk:

** I just found a new upscale beauty salon here downtown (5 minutes walking distance from my job) and they sell Paul Mitchell, Joico, Pureology, Matrix and other products.
I'm hyperventilating at the thought of the various products that I want to try and buy!!! And the owner told me that if I wanted other items/brands currently not stocked, then she should would order it.

I think imma faint!!

sunshinebeautiful

My first foray into the world of Aveda:

Anti Humectant - I'm visiting the family in FL and I had forgotten how humidity turns cute flat-ironed hair into a puffball of frizz

Universal Styling Creme - I tried this as soon as I got home :grin: My hair feels really soft now, can't keep my hands out of it.

Brownie518

HIT

Hairveda AvaCoco oil
This is my new oil. My hair has been feeling real nice since I've been using this. Love it! :yep:

NannDee

I just needed some carrot oil and a good leave-in conditioner. Here is what I ended up with. I went to Beauty Lane in Lexington Mkt. I hope Joyce's Beauty Club don't get jealous. I should have waited and went there, at least I can get a discount.

Today's purchases....I should be good for a minute...
  1. IC 100% Pure Aloe Shampoo (Super Concentrated) w/ sample pack of IC Hair Polisher
  2. Organics Carrot Oil cream
  3. Cantu Shea Butter Leave-in conditioner (smells good, and can be used on dry or wet hair)
  4. A paddle cushion brush

Last edited:

hadhari

I just bought me some tea tree oil. I thought I could use it on my ends but after reading more about it, it sounds more like it's for my skin? Oops, did I make a mistake on the use of this product? Should I just stick with EVOO for my ends? :perplexed

hadhari

I just bought me some tea tree oil. I thought I could use it on my ends but after reading more about it, it sounds more like it's for my skin? Oops, did I make a mistake on the use of this product? Should I just stick with EVOO for my ends? :perplexed

MonaLisa

Brownie518 said:

Awwwwwwwww.... :lol: That stuff is great. I'm so thankful to gymfreak and Priestess for putting a chick on to the mask :yep::yep:
being a PJ has really paid off for my hair in the past 6 months...

*I was actually counting my 12 jars today while doing inventory again - I think I'm good until year's end for the Pantene*

:lol: I earned those Pantene jars!... I had been trolling the aisle for two weeks :sekret: waiting for a full re-stocking on the shelf...:yep:

As I told Nicki, I am too doggone lazy to do anything with my hair...this is gonna be a two week -low maintenance period (I did not feel like devoting 3 hrs to the poo/conditioner routine this weekend:nono:)...

I'll wash and try the Pantene Nourishing this upcoming weekend ;)

Last edited: