OCTOBER 2010........What did YOU Buy This Weeek????....Hair Care Edition

Kay.Dee

I broke down at Target because they started carrying some of the natural lines there. I found the end cap display and couldn't walk away.
I did pretty well, I only purchased the Shea Moisture Masque, Curl Smoothie and Restorative Conditioner. Miss Jessie's is still too expensive for me even if it is right down the street. I love the Shea moisture prices, I really hope they work for me.

Poranges

Positive Vibrations
Poranges

Have you tried the New SheScentIt Carrot & Pumpkin Seed DeFrizzer? It sounds wonderful.:lick:

IK you STANS for SSI!:grin:

I've been eyeing it, but not right now though. I'm overstocked with her stuff and my jojoba oil is working soooo well for me right now. You try it and let me know. :look:

danigurl18

I bought Mane N Tail Olive Oil Creme and Africa's Best Braid Spray.. I love the Olive Oil Creme already!! My hair was still moisturized this morning!

Poranges

Positive Vibrations
I had tried not to but I couldn't resist the free shipping for $50.00 more from my baby daddy SSI. I am well stocked on everything but more DCs NEVER hurts. :lick:

I got
(2) 8 oz. Fortifying Masques
(2) 8 oz. Banana Brulees
(1) 16 oz. Avocado Conditoner
(1) Coco Creme Leave In
(1) Moisture Mist

With as much SSI I have I honestly don't need anything until next summer. I can't help myself and buy every time she has a sale.

I currently have:
(4) Fortifying Masques
(3) Banana Brulees
(2) Avocado Rinses
(2) Coco Cremes
(3) Moisture Mists
(2) Seyani Butters
(4) Marshmallow Creams
(2) Shampoos (Jojoba Hemp/Tea Tree)
(1) Macadamia Fixing Gel

I just can't get enough of her stuff. Everything makes my hair feel sooo good and the fragrances are heavenly. I am guilty of overbuying my staples. I make no apologies. :look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I had tried not to but I couldn't resist the free shipping for $50.00 more from my baby daddy SSI. I am well stocked on everything but more DCs NEVER hurts. :lick:

I got
(2) 8 oz. Fortifying Masques
(2) 8 oz. Banana Brulees
(1) 16 oz. Avocado Conditoner
(1) Coco Creme Leave In
(1) Moisture Mist

With as much SSI I have I honestly don't need anything until next summer. I can't help myself and buy every time she has a sale.

I currently have:
(4) Fortifying Masques
(3) Banana Brulees
(2) Avocado Rinses
(2) Coco Cremes
(3) Moisture Mists
(2) Seyani Butters
(4) Marshmallow Creams
(2) Shampoos (Jojoba Hemp/Tea Tree)
(1) Macadamia Fixing Gel

I just can't get enough of her stuff. Everything makes my hair feel sooo good and the fragrances are heavenly. I am guilty of overbuying my staples. I make no apologies. :look:

Poranges

That's the Way I Like It!:lick:

outspokenwallflower

Redken Real Control Mineral Elixir Smoothing Oil
Redken Real Control Overnight Treat
KUZ Straightening Finishing Wax
Chi Ceramic round brush
Denman pro tip ceramic round brush
Marrakesh X Leave In and Detangler-- the ingredients in this product are so fabulous! Cant wait to try it :D

hj3046

ACV, distilled water, beyond the zone heat protectant, and eyeballed the CON Argan deep conditioner packet but passed on it. I'm sure I'll have it in my stash by the weekend. Dang PJism!

afjhnsn

:x
Aphogee 2min (the small packet)
Nutrine garlic shampoo

I'm eyeing silicon mix dc, roux porosity control and saa's for next time ... :>

Diva_Esq

I bought a Gold N Hot Heated cap/ bonnet thingie.

Cream of Nature Argan Oil Conditioning Treatment

Headband.

More of my staple cowash condishes.

Most of my PJism has been tamed by my KISS routine.

Pompous Blue

from Welcome to Shea Terra Organics - Sample Slogan

30% off coupon code NEWSITE. Free shipping over $75. Shipping was very quick. I received my products in 4 days.

Moroccan Rose Water - There was no difference from the $2.99 rose water I bought from ayurnaturalbeauty.com. But, alas, I had to bite that apple. The 30% off softened the blow a little bit.

Shea Nilotica - Love, love, love this! It's very soft and a little goes a long way! I'm going to add oils to it and mix up my own concotions. I have these 1 oz. containers with lids and Imma start out adding emu oil to 1 oz. Then marula oil to 1 oz, black seed oil to 1 oz, etc., before I start adding multiple oils to 1 oz.

n_vizion

I've been a bad girl this week and bought a Turbo 2600 hair dryer even though I already had the Turbo 1500 and a Super Solano.

I also repurchased my beloved Hair One conditioning cleanser.

sithembile

I bought a bunch if stuff to make my own conditioners;
BTMS
Aloe Vera juice
Coconut milk
Jojoba wax
Optiphen (preservative)
Panthenol
S.A.A
Castor oil
Jojoba oil
Avocado oil
Grapeseed oil
EVCO
Glycerine
Digital scale
Thermometer
Spatula
Funnel
Containers

Containers

lolascurls

I bought a Brylcreem strong gel and some Elasta QP Olive oil and mango butter a week ago!
The Brylcreem doesn't leave flakes and the Mango butter really defines twistouts!

JJamiah

I bought

Motions CPR since it was a great deal to get it for .99 :D thanks ladies for those coupons
I bought Two Tint Brushes
One tint bowl
BKT KIT ;)
A black knotted head wrap :D

and that is all folks :) (like that wasn't enough)

LaToya28

Bally Tress halfwig "strawquarter"
Yes to Cucumbers Leave-in

About to order some Shescentit right now...I know I should wait till Black Friday, but that's sooo far away!

fancythis1

This week I bought some Joico k pak reconstructor. I thought I was done until a code showed up on this board for $5 off and free shipping at Sally's. I couldn't resist so I bought ORS conditioner and Aphogee shampoo.

13StepsAhead

I'm doing pretty good this month. I'm trying to use up most of my stash b4 black Friday. The only thing I purchased was wig caps, headbands, & hair catcher for my shower.