OCTOBER 2010........What did YOU Buy This Weeek????....Hair Care Edition

13StepsAhead

Haven't purchased anything this month, but I think today will be the day. I've been wanting to try a new conditioner for some tome now.

gadgetdiva

Today I bought some Giovanni Direct Leave-IN and Samy Fat Hair Hair Thickening Spray...
Well I don't like the two together I'll say that much. We'll see separate next time but it did make my hair FEEL FAT.

discodumpling

I re-upped my Alter Ego Garlic & Aphogee Green Tea Keratin. Also bought a Suave poo & conditioner set so that the men in my house won't use my stuff!

Mari J

I bought a 2 month supply of Hair Formula 37 vitamins and Ovation Hair Maximizing Kit. I think I'm turning into a PJ! :grin:

Poranges

Positive Vibrations
IdareT, it felt good going on but proceeded to dry the hell out of my hair, the luscious on the other hand is the complete opposite.

fattyfatfat

one honey hemp conditioner from oyin, one avocado cream conditioner from bee mine, one oyin handmade whipped pudding and one oyin honey wash.

LuvlyRain3

The last 3packs of CON argan oil intensive treatment from Sally's (Yay!!!)
Smooth n shine silk fusion leave in
ORS olive oil girls moisturizing styling lotion (for my lil sis)
Tutti frutti denman brush lemon sherbert (trying to cut some time when detangling)

I needed this app!!!

beautyaddict1913

Last week I had so many problems logging in I wasnt able to post much...I bought EZ Combs/hair zings and yes to cucumbers leave in condish. Im loving both purchases! Still really trying not to buy too much until Black Friday lol!

JuiceMobsta

Just went to Walgreens and picked up some items to try...

1) 2 packs of the CON Argan oil treatment

2) 1 pack of the Hask Henna n Placenta..:saythat:

Fab_Nikki

Alter Ego
Moroccan Oil

ETA: I just broughts some Hairveda (Vatika Frosting and Whipped Gelly)

Last edited:

Americka

ORS Creamy Aloe 'poo
Professional Silk Works serum (love the scent)
Beverly Johnson Lite Polishing Shine Spray, Serum, and Combing Spray (all on clearance)
Mexican Vanilla (to counteract the scent of the garlic oil in my DC mixes)

ETA: also purchased a packet of Sofn' Free Milk, Protein and Olive Oil Really Deep Conditioning Treatment. I liked it!!! :lick:

Last edited:

Tene

I bought Mozeke Sweet Almond Pudding and Whipped Avocado Cream. I also bought Belle Butters Preimum Whipped Shea Butter, Shidanaturals Moisturizing Spray/Curl Refresher, and Jamaican Black Castor Oil Hair food Pomade.

gadgetdiva

I bought some:
Vatika oil - i put this in my henna works better no more dry henna hair afterwards
NTM Silk Touch Leave In Cream - put it on my edges
Silk Elements Megasilk Olive Moisturizing Treatment - My hair LOVES this!
Elasta QP DPR-11+ and I LOVE this one too.