October 2016 What Did You Buy This Week?

PJaye

I was gonna get(cause of your rave) this but figured I would wait until her BF sale. Do u know the difference between the yogurt and the parfait?

I have both and the only difference between them is their ingredient lists, which are the same except the Yogurt has wheat germ oil and Vitamin E towards the end, whereas the Parfait has apricot kernel oil and a botanical blend. Otherwise, they are exactly the same as far as consistency, aroma and performance

gorgeoushair

I have both and the only difference between them is their ingredient lists, which are the same except the Yogurt has wheat germ oil and Vitamin E towards the end, whereas the Parfait has apricot kernel oil and a botanical blend. Otherwise, they are exactly the same as far as consistency, aroma and performance

Thanks! I was looking at the ingredients and was thinking they're almost the same so why would she have two of the same products in her line. I feel like she should have made one an actual moisturizer.

vevster

Yes maam! I'll be using sweet potato first. I got my hair done yesterday and the stylist asked what I had in my hair because it was so soft. I told her about that creamy oil and gave her the website lol.

For the record, I used brbc (which the stylist uses and loves) and creamy oil. This combo gave me week long moisture. I don't know how brbc is gonna act in the winter since it has glycerin.
Why do you want your hair to smell like sweet potatoes?

vevster

APB (all staples and definite repurchases)
Simple Cream 8oz - Birthday Cake
Leave In Conditioners x2 - Birthday Cake and Vanilla Pound Cake

Decided to leave the hauling till BF. I got a cart made already :look:

Hercules Sagemann
6 croc clips (love these things)

Soultanicals:rolleyes:
Can't Believe It's Knot Pumpkin
Can't Believe It's Knot Honey-Agave Deep Conditioning Hair Caramel
Pumpkin-Kaolin Healing Locks Deep-Clean Curl Detox

Why does so much if her stuff have in Guar Gum? I'll be honest, the names got me. Why do the names have to sound so yummy?

Other
Shower Caps

Lawd, now I want a creamy oil. What do you ladies use it for?
Hercules Sageman makes croc clips? #alloverit

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
YESSSSSSS! I had to grab a few more! I decided on these instead of getting Sugar Peach from Shescentit right now. I'll wait- I still have other conditioners to get through anyway from Shescentit. At least that's what common sense is saying- the PJ in me is like BUY ALL THE THINGS:angeldevil:

@CeeLex33
That's exactly what the PJ be sayin':lol:

All Day Every Day.:evillaugh:

ETA: That Spun Sugar is great. Cost effective and works like a charm. I still have her "Tinctures" on my BF list to try.:love:

CeeLex33

Happy Healthy Hair!
@IDareT'sHair
Yeah, I'm hoping she has them available this BF. Actually now that I look at my BF list, aside from maybe 3 one offs- I have a few things from her that I'm hoping will be available this year so she s actually top on my list.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Yeah, I'm hoping she has them available this BF. Actually now that I look at my BF list, aside from maybe 3 one offs- I have a few things from her that I'm hoping will be available this year so she s actually top on my list.

@CeeLex33
Other than the Tinctures & Spun Sugar what else to you get from her?

I am always open to trying something else.:look:

I read there is some times a problem with consistency?

But so far, my Spun Sugar (the only thing I've purchased from her) has been consistent.:yep:

CeeLex33

Happy Healthy Hair!
@CeeLex33
Other than the Tinctures & Spun Sugar what else to you get from her?
I read there is some times a problem with consistency?

These are good for skin or hair- her scents are always on point:
Shea Buttercreams (original formula)- she made this in a Strawberry Red Velvet and Blueberry Cobbler that were AMAZING!!!
Martini Mists- a refresher spray for hair, smells divine.
Cotton Candy Clouds- fluffy, creamy and super emollient! Sinks into hair or skin. (Similar to Jakeala's Shea Amla Parfait)
My new favorite is Papaya Smoothie Peach Pit Icing- has an old-fashioned grease like consistency. Leaves my hair shiny and smelling edible.

My biggest issue with her is that she is very inconsistent with her offerings. All of these are not always offered, so when they are- it's a mad rush to buy because you wont be sure when/if they will be available again. For example, the Shea Buttercreams were not available last year for BF, and have not been available since. Martini Mists were only offered twice this year that I remember. I love everything I get, but I try not to fall in love with anything because I can't be sure if/when it might be offered again SMH.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
These are good for skin or hair- her scents are always on point:
Shea Buttercreams (original formula)- she made this in a Strawberry Red Velvet and Blueberry Cobbler that were AMAZING!!!
Martini Mists- a refresher spray for hair, smells divine.
Cotton Candy Clouds- fluffy, creamy and super emollient! Sinks into hair or skin. (Similar to Jakeala's Shea Amla Parfait)
My new favorite is Papaya Smoothie Peach Pit Icing- has an old-fashioned grease like consistency. Leaves my hair shiny and smelling edible.

@CeeLex33
Those ALL sound:drool::drool::drool:

Maybe the "consistency" issues had to do more so with her lack of availability with certain items.

I'm keeping her on BF list!:fallenangel: