October Hits and Misses

buttaflye03 said:
Wow, three pages already???:eek: This is why my cabinets are bursting:ohwell:

LOL- and it's October 2nd. There are a lot of PJ's out there!!!

*********So far:
Hits:
Elasta QP- Shampoo for Relaxed Hair
Elasta QP- Scalp stimulating shampp
Hair pins (*Thanks Ebony)
V7Hair and Body Oil- contains carrot, tee tree, olive, Castor oil, aloe vera and sun flower (off the hook!!!)

Tee

Shunta.....I picked mine up at the health food store. I also saw it in GNC here. If you have to order it off the net, let me know. I have a link saved on my PC for it. (that was before I found it at the health food store.)

Tee

determined_to_grow said:
LOL- and it's October 2nd. There are a lot of PJ's out there!!!

*********So far:
Hits:
Elasta QP- Shampoo for Relaxed Hair
Elasta QP- Scalp stimulating shampp
Hair pins (*Thanks Ebony)
V7Hair and Body Oil- contains carrot, tee tree, olive, Castor oil, aloe vera and sun flower (off the hook!!!)

Girl you didn't know! lol. What would LHCF be like with out the PJs???:eek:
Nice list you have there. giggles.

I refuse to ask where you find the Hair Oil. Some smart lady (CRLsweetie) told me you can never have to much oil. I sure agree. PJ Power....Activate!

shunta

Letitia said:
Shunta.....I picked mine up at the health food store. I also saw it in GNC here. If you have to order it off the net, let me know. I have a link saved on my PC for it. (that was before I found it at the health food store.)
Okay, thanks Tee!:D Im gonna check at GNC tomorrow;)

shunta said:
Hey, Tee!!:cool:

Hits: Elasta shampoo for relaxed hair. It leaves my hair extremely soft and manageable and is also ph balanced.

Revisited: Elasta QP recovery. I forgot how good it was until someone started a thread on it. How did I let this sit under my sink for all those weeks?

Misses: none yet:look:

I really like the way it smells and feels I tried a little on my hand. I refused to buy it though I have to finish this huge bottle of Keracare that I bought just last week!

Tee

determined_to_grow said:
I really like the way it smells and feels I tried a little on my hand. I refused to buy it though I have to finish this huge bottle of Keracare that I bought just last week!

I use to use the Keracare and I really liked it. As soon as it's gone, pick you up a bottle of QP Recovery. I really dont think you will be disappointed. :thumbsup:

IrisDaVirus

HITS

Silk Elements Revive & Restore Anti-Breakage Hair Repair Creme
Generic version of Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo

BTW - Both items were bought at Sally Beauty Supply

MISSES

None at this time

crlsweetie912

Letitia said:

I refuse to ask where you find the Hair Oil. Some smart lady (CRLsweetie) told me you can never have to much oil. I sure agree. PJ Power....Activate!

Letitia: Why did you have to dime me out like that :)sekret: why did I go to Sally's on Saturday knowing it was October 1st. EMBARRASED!)

crlsweetie912

Letitia said:

Tee

crlsweetie912 said:

I love it!! giggles.

Hit.....I dont think I added this one to the Sept. List
Beyond The Zone Stiff Head

Hit...Hello Hydration for co washes.

Tee

crlsweetie912 said:
Letitia: Why did you have to dime me out like that :)sekret: why did I go to Sally's on Saturday knowing it was October 1st. EMBARRASED!)

Now I want to go to see what they have for the monthly specials this month. See, I need to hide under a rock. :look:

crlsweetie912

Letitia said:
Now I want to go to see what they have for the monthly specials this month. See, I need to hide under a rock. :look:

You aren't on the email list? Mine was in my box on Saturday. Beyond the Zone is buy 2 get one free!:D

LadyJay114

ROFL @ us putting up hits and misses and the month has barely started

Hit:
Aloe vera oil
coconut oil (my hero!!! :yay: :notworthy )
Rosewater

Revisited hit:
Blowdrying!!! I actually had a great experience. I think I found the winning combo for this. NTM Triple moisture and Infusium 23 (Heat formula) as leave ins, blowdried for only like 5 mins (I left the roots slightly damp) and finished it with ORS Carrot Oil, coconut oil and UBH dew. My hair was heaven this weekend. And my stretch is still going :) (definately the longest in a long time)

Miss:
Profectiv Mega Strength creme (you'll find this on the hair exchange board soon!)

LynnieB

second go-round with some of these.

elasta qp mango butter - big giant MISS. my hair doesn't like this stuff at all. any hair i put it on dries stiff and crunchy.

aubrey organics honeysuckle and rose condish (added almond and avocado oils) - HIT
dr. bonner's peppermint castile (added almond and avocado oils) - HIT
elasta qp dpr-11 - 3rd use and it's still a HIT
ORS olive oil replenishing pack - HIT

lastly,

Gold n Hot heatcap (just in the therapuetic benefits alone...:D) - HIT

MizaniMami

Letitia said:
I love it!! giggles.

Hit.....I dont think I added this one to the Sept. List
Beyond The Zone Stiff Head

Hit...Hello Hydration for co washes.

Girl I used this and liked it but be careful with this. It got a cone as the thrid ingredient and I had MASSIVE cone overload. I had to clarify with my most clarifying poo about three times.:eek:

crlsweetie912

MizaniMami said:
Girl I used this and liked it but be careful with this. It got a cone as the thrid ingredient and I had MASSIVE cone overload. I had to clarify with my most clarifying poo about three times.:eek:

The hello hydration only or both the Hello hydration and the Beyond the Zone?

gymfreak336

Hits- ear surgery- might sound weird but if it wasn't for me having it, I wouldn't have started pinning my hair up. I have a huge gauze patch covering my whole ear so I have to leave my hair pinned up. I have to wear it for a month so this was the kick in the pants I needed to really start protective styling. My hair isn't that long so I have been hestiant to pin it up. You all see the girls with the 1 inch nub sticking out and I didn't want to be one of them; But is looks nice and now you can really see my face.

Misses- slacking on wrapping it up at night with a silk scarf, major dryness

EXSQUISIT

Hits: Hello Hydration & Sunsilk 24/7 defrizz creme

Misses: Sunsilk HydraTLC shampoo/conditioner....dry straw was the result.

Tee

MizaniMami said:

Thanks for the forewarning.

crlsweetie912

so so chic said:
I've only tried one new thing so far, and it was a
HIT: Beyond the Zone Stiff Head :D

I am soooooo happy with this product. I gotta go get some more, cause Beyond the Zone products are buy 2 get one free at Sally's this month!:D

lexi08

crlsweetie912 said:
I am soooooo happy with this product. I gotta go get some more, cause Beyond the Zone products are buy 2 get one free at Sally's this month!:D

I need to go to Sally's and buy this BTZ Stiff Head. I have been hearing about this all week.

Lavendar

MizaniMami said:

Ditto, my hair was a coated mess after hello hydration. I was ranting and raving like a fool trying to wash the coating off my hair.:mad: Then I tried to pass it on to my daughter and she looked at me like I was crazy. I guess she heard me, huh??? :lachen:

taraglam2

Lavendar said:
Ditto, my hair was a coated mess after hello hydration. I was ranting and raving like a fool trying to wash the coating off my hair.:mad: Then I tried to pass it on to my daughter and she looked at me like I was crazy. I guess she heard me, huh??? :lachen:

Huge miss----- could not understand why my hair was super dry--- Hello Hydration was the reason---yes it gave me mega slip but 24 to 48 hours later my hair was dry as sandpaper !