Ovation Cell Therapy/Mega-Tek SHEDDING POLL!!!

How much shedding are you experiencing?

• Massive amounts (OCT)

Votes: 20 8.2%
  • Massive amounts (MT )

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Small increase (OCT)

Votes: 17 6.9%
  • Small increase (MT )

Votes: 54 22.0%
  • None (OCT)

Votes: 35 14.3%
  • None (MT )

Votes: 92 37.6%

• Total voters

Aggie

Greetings all,

I did a google search on salt in conditioner :lick: and came upon this:
http://www.nappydelphia.com/2008/08/salt-of-hair.html Very good info!

TQ

Kiya or JustKiya is a member here and she posted this same thing on salt here on LHCF and here is the link to the thread she posted here:

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=262381&highlight=salt+conditioner.

May of us have started using this technique. It seems to be especially beneficial to those who wear their natural or are stretching their relaxers. Really good stuff:grin:.

Evolving78

i just starting using it for two weeks now and i have not experienced any shedding.
i mix it with a tiny bit of castor oil.

Well my shedding is trippin me out, I'm trying not to let it get to me, but it is.....I might have to chill out from it for a while, and I'm on the no combing regimen so everytime I comb I have hairs in my comb.....and I was taking garlic pills and they didn't do too much, so I'm going to try a different shampoo or tea rinsing.

Keedah

Ive been using MT for about 3 weeks with no shedding. I started garlic pills about 3-4 days before the MT and mix mine with castor oil. So far so good..

chosen07

I've been using megatek consistly (min 5 nights a week) for a month and no shedding. prior to that i used off and on and nothing noticeable.

camilla

I had very little shedding BUT i was taking a daily garlic pill idk if that was what helped.
i put it on my scalp every other day mixed with aloe vera gel co wash mid week for moisture and NO protein condish b/c it is full of protein so i only used moisturizing conditioner

hardymem

My shedding that I was experiencing before OCT has almost stopped completely. I have seen no effects from it yet including the massive growth. Been using it for about 3 weeks.