Paltas Hair Treatment (pht) Challenge

kandigyrl

OMG!!! Just realized I ordered the conditioner and not the hair treatment. Just placed an order through eBay. It is suppose to be here by the 27th.

yodie

So far so good. It's not too thick and it seems to soak into my scalp. There is an initial Pepto (yes, the pink stuff) smell, but it fades away.

AKA-Tude

yodie - yay - glad you received it.

nrock - glad you received your shipment. I don't understand how you've received 2 shipments and PureSilver can't get hers.

smores - thank you for what you are trying to do for us and the SUPPLIERS - I hope they realize that ultimately for every bottle sold their benefit is guaranteed. While on the other hand, consumer are taking a chance that the product will work, results are not guaranteed. While negotiating with the suppliers do you think you can see if you can get them to ship PureSilver and AKA-Tude orders? Not sure who they ordered from - perhaps they can post or pm the info.

HeavenlySkies - I totally understand. I don't like being taken advantage of and with the recent price increases I feel these suppliers, especially the AMAZON seller is trying to take advantage of consumers interested in purchasing the product.

I ordered from PAK.....

BlackVenus29

Why not just make your own? I did, using emu oil and essential oils: tea tree ( antifungal, camphor- pore opening analgesic, and cinnamon (rubefacient/circulator). It's working well for me. Essentially, all paltas is is oil mixed with essential oils that do all that I described. Much more cost effective and less of a hassle otherwise. And a little goes a long way too.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
*Lurker Here*

I received my 2nd order from PAKS today (placed 12/06) which shocked me, because I thought they might say they were OOS.:look:

Ya'll know how ya'll get down up in the LHCF.:lol:

But I received it.

Angelbean

Hold my spot while I place my order I am excited!!! I have been hovering above mid back length for a while and want to be mid back on my way to waist length!!

ilong

God's Own
kandigyrl AKA-Tude I'm glad you caught the order mis-hap sooner than later. Hopefully, PAK will ship the PHT in a timely fashion and you receive it before year end.

Rozlewis ms.tatiana, Welcome!!! Glad to have you with us on this challenge.

Angelbean - your spot in held!!! :yep: I hope it won't take a long time for you to receive your product.

IDareT'sHair - gurl you be on it!!! I ain't mad at you. I think we may be alike in that we hate to run out of "something" while we tryin' to make a go of it - so we order back-ups for the back-ups:lol:

ilong

God's Own
BTW @IDareT'sHair - you can stop posting that little don't mean nothin'
*Lurker Here* message.

You're no lurker chil' you are up in here with us - trying to see :eye: if this Paltas will give us some results.

But that was a good try - trying to act like an imposter - but we aren't having it :ignore: and that's that! :grin:

Last edited:

Keen

Finally got my package today. I'm doing this to fill out some thinning spots. I think it is hereditary. I've been using castor oil with no luck. Tried sulfur, nothing.

Keen

Why not just make your own? I did, using emu oil and essential oils: tea tree ( antifungal, camphor- pore opening analgesic, and cinnamon (rubefacient/circulator). It's working well for me. Essentially, all paltas is is oil mixed with essential oils that do all that I described. Much more cost effective and less of a hassle otherwise. And a little goes a long way too.

BlackVenus29 can you post the recipe or PM me please? I don't think I want yo pay that much shipping again

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
ilong

Aww thank you Ms. Lady.:kiss:

I hate random posts in my Thread, and I know I didn't officially join over here.

I just think it's kinda rude for folks to start jumping in postin' stuff so, I didn't want to disrespect your Challengers or Your Thread.:yep:

PureSilver

smores ilong you know what, i sent them an email last night informing them that i did not receive my order. I requested a refund and i got a prompt response earlier today informing me that the amount i paid them will be refunded to me within 1-3 days. I'll be checking for that refund on the 4th day.

Well thank you again smores, can't wait to get yours. I'll support you.

ilong

God's Own
Keen - More than likely I won't warm the PHT before inversion. I invert and keep my oils on my lower level and I am sure that I will not feel like going down the stairs to get the oil, climbing stairs to heat and going back down the stairs. Lazy - I know - but ... :yep:

IDareT'sHair - to me, it is no big deal so please feel free to post and share anytime. :yep: What is most important to me is the sharing, support, fun and hopefully results.

PureSilver - :cry3: did I miss something from smores?

destinyseeker

I like to join! I ordered from PAK and received a shipping confirmation three days ago. So hopefully it'll get here before the end of the month.

I ordered the treatment, conditioner and shampoo. I'll post a starting pic next week. :)