Phat Boys rollers / Jamaica ?

albane

Six years ago, I had purchased huge magnetic rollers, labelled as Phat Boys rollers, from the Metrobeauty.com website. They came in pack of one of each four sizes 3.5, 4, 4.5 and 5 inches with nice fluo colors pink, yellow orange and green.

I was first in disarray when looking to those rollers, but I have been able to use them in several occasions for airdrying on my own hair as well as on the long hair of several friends. I would not say it is my preffered method of hair care, but once you are prepared for the big head, you can find some benefits at such point that my best friend would like to get her owns I checked again at Metrobeauty and on some other merchant beauty website, but I cannot locate them any longer.

Could dear forum members advise if there is a way to get those Phat Boys rollers ?
Long time ago I had been told they were produced and sold in Jamaica. If forum members live or travel there, could they check if it is still available and if so how it could be ordered.

I attach two pics showing how it looks. More pics are available on my Fotki (I added a lot of new pictures in that album).