*Pic Heavy* Queen_T's Extra Long & Wide Curlformer Review

Soliel185

So how do you sleep when you do your hair like this? When I wear my hair curly I have all kinds of crooks in my neck from trying to sleep "cute".

yeah...I still haven't quite figured that part out. Sleeping on your face and waking up with your arm numb b/c you've had your head propped up on it all night is NOT cute :perplexed

But the results are worth it! :grin:

I found that if I had any dents the next morning - I could dampen my hair with wet fingers to re-activate the setting lotion, add some serum, and they would set within 30 - 45 minutes. So do it when you first wake up and leave it in while you get dressed. The trick is not to get the hair super wet - just damp. Also - the Paul Mitchell Skinny serum for example - cuts drying time b/c of the cones it uses.

Foxglove

A drop of golden sun
Thanks gym.:grin:

Maybe yall can all get together and buy me some.....send me a sally's coupon or somethin:look:......kidding!

I wonder if all my hair will fit in there. I guess I'd need the long ones.

I really wish I didn't come back in here cuz now I want these even more!!

queen.....I can't stop staring at your hair, it's simply georgeous!!!!

In the instruction video they mention if you need more you can stack them end to end, just make sure the end of the new one is up against the first one

Not that other people wouldn't mind you trying them or anything...:look:

SparklingFlame

Well Queen, I just got back from Sallys and its all your fault!!

I got 5 packs of the long narrow curlformers and now I have to see how they work. See what you done??? You made me go to Sallys yet AGAIN!!!! :wallbash::wallbash:

:lachen::lachen::lachen: