Lurker Curlformer Review

Shalilac

Most of you (if not all) do not know me, but I really wanted to share anyway :) . So after seeing the great results from another naptural sister I had to try them. Although I am texturized now, my hair sure doesn't look it LOL! So here are my results. I suck at taking pics... sorry.

Here are pics of my wet hair

Pics of my hair airdried with only olive oil

Curlformer results

Mind you this is after church... and yes I'm a shoutin sista! LOL I've already seperated the curls here.

I used Silk Elements Foam Styling Lotion and before I seperated the curls I ran some Olive Oil thru my hair.

Shalilac

Thanks Ladies. I just went ahead a bought the kit because I am indecisive and I woulda been staring at the shelf all day :confused: . I used the 15% off coupon and my pro discount. So for the foaming lotion and the kit I paid about $52. Not too bad. I really agree with PinkSkates about never needing heat again. My hair is so soft and silky. And my roots were so straight.

Lucky's Mom

Most of you (if not all) do not know me, but I really wanted to share anyway :) . So after seeing the great results from another naptural sister I had to try them. Although I am texturized now, my hair sure doesn't look it LOL! So here are my results. I suck at taking pics... sorry.

Here are pics of my wet hair

Pics of my hair airdried with only olive oil

Curlformer results

Mind you this is after church... and yes I'm a shoutin sista! LOL I've already seperated the curls here.

I used Silk Elements Foam Styling Lotion and before I seperated the curls I ran some Olive Oil thru my hair.

Gorgeous Befores AND afters!!! You Go mama!!!!

growth2come

I have seen a few naturals try this with great results and your hair looks lovely....now my mission is to find this in london and try this myself when I take my braids out! I will see if the asian bss I got to has them.:grin:

TaraDyan

Natural again ... this time for good!
Pinkskates, Gin and now you ... all of y'all are great representatives of naturals using these things (sorry if I missed any other natural curlformers threads).

Your hair turned out so great!! I'm definitely getting these some time this week. :yep: