Lurker Curlformer Review

Lioness

Most of you (if not all) do not know me, but I really wanted to share anyway :) . So after seeing the great results from another naptural sister I had to try them. Although I am texturized now, my hair sure doesn't look it LOL! So here are my results. I suck at taking pics... sorry.

Here are pics of my wet hair

Pics of my hair airdried with only olive oil

Curlformer results

Mind you this is after church... and yes I'm a shoutin sista! LOL I've already seperated the curls here.

I used Silk Elements Foam Styling Lotion and before I seperated the curls I ran some Olive Oil thru my hair.

Gorgeous results!!!

CurliDiva

Your hair is BEAUTIFUL!

OK that's IT!

I'm racing out the door to Sally's with my 15% coupon and credit card in hand! :cowgirl:

CocoGlow

Beautiful results!!!!

I definitely want to get some Curlformers...sisters w/ all textures regardless of whether they are natural, texlaxed & relaxed seem to have great success w/ them...

ChocolateSoda

Really really pretty! :grin: I like.

How do I get my hands on the 15% coupon?

I have the discount card... I've been trying not to buy anything for a while... I feel weak!!!

AfroKink

Your hair looks great. Which sized curlformers did you use? How did the curls hold up the next day?

Lys

Monigirl

Here are pics of my wet hair

Pics of my hair airdried with only olive oil

Curlformer results

Mind you this is after church... and yes I'm a shoutin sista! LOL I've already seperated the curls here.

I used Silk Elements Foam Styling Lotion and before I seperated the curls I ran some Olive Oil thru my hair.

:yep: Awesome results!!! Love it!! :grin: :grin:

:wallbash:I am getting impatient with Sallys!! I need two more bags of the Long & Wide to do my whole head.

MrsJersey

Your curls are beautiful!!:grin:

I wanted to wait until I was a couple more weeks post my relaxer to invest in these to help me with my stretching, but with all of these geourgeous results I might be heading over to Sally's a little sooner than expected.

Shalilac

Your hair looks great. Which sized curlformers did you use? How did the curls hold up the next day?

Lys

Hi :wave:, I bought the kit with the 40 long & wide and 6 short and wide. I used every single one of them LOL. The curls were a lil frizzy the next day, but I'm a sweaty sleeper :look:. The curls were still intact just frizzy. I just wore a scarf like a headband, covering my roots, with my hair hangin out the back and threw on some hoops :).