*Pic Heavy* Queen_T's Extra Long & Wide Curlformer Review

Christa438

Simply beautiful! Your hair is so pretty. When I grow some more hair, I definitely want to get some of these curlformers.

chocolat79

SOOOO beautiful!!! Boy, I really don't need another thing!!! But, I might have to break down!! *sigh*

SilentRuby

Thanks alot... I tried not to buy these yesterday at Sally's but you just had to go ahead and post the review w/ pics :rolleyes:

SouthernTease

OMG. They are $10.99-$12.99 a pack.
I'm going to get 6 packs... that's like $70-80 :blush: :blush: :blush:
Well if they work I will be selling my rods & flexi rods
in the exchange forum. :grin:

They do look like you'd be able to sleep in them maybe
since they dry so quick I can air dry overnight... less heat
DING DING DING DING
Why am I so excited... Calm down...
It's just that I was going to go home and flexi rod
and this looks so much more comfortable and less time consuming.

I hope my Sally's has them ((CROSS YOUR FINGERS FOR ME ))

MadisonK

I promised some of the ladies a review on the Extra Long & Wide Curlformers (pink and orange). A promise is a promise, so here we go! :drunk:

The first time, I used the Long & Narrow ones (blue and green). My original post: http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=205335&page=2

First off, when I placed the hook inside these, I noticed they were muuuuuch longer when stretched out (about 1 1/2 ft). Perfect for BSL and MBL. Half of my Curlformer was empty, unlike the blue & green ones, where some of my ends were hanging out (had to slide them down).

This time, I used a mixture of ORS Wrap/Set Foam, water, and castor oil in a spray bottle to set. I really didn't like the foam, made my hair kinda rough. I'll stick to Lacio for future sets. Again, Monday will make me 14 wks post and I'm about BSL.

Amazingly, I dried in 30 min. I bought the pink Ion dryer from Sally's (had a $5 coupon & Pibbs ain't in the budget right now :nono:). You guys weren't kidding, that sucka gets hot! It worked great. The hair dries quicker b/c unlike rollers, the hair isn't wrapped over itself.

It was funny b/c my father was intrigued at how these things worked, so I had to give him a demonstration.

DAD: It gets the roots and all?

ME: LMAO, what u know bout the roots?? (mind you, he has like Type 1 hair, with no worries in the world!!) :wallbash:

DAD: I know how ya'll are wit ya roots!

Once again, I'm officially in love with these things. Let me know what ya think.

Enjoy! :drunk:

Notice that I still had half the Curlformer left (perfect for longer hair).

Ok...your hair is GORGEOUS! I bought the box of these. I think it has 40 pink and oragne in the box. I couldn't get them to cover all my hair when they were at the roots. The ends stuck out, so I ended up pulling them down and leaving the top half of my hair out. I still liked the results but not as much as yours!

Are the pink and orange in the individual packs longer than the ones in the box?

thanks!

Avin'sMom2010

OH MY OH MY OH MY this is the BOMBBBBBB!!!!! Girl this looks soooo good, I can't wait for my hair to get that long but in the meantime I am getting me some of these too, because in a few years when my hair reaches your length they may be OBSOLETE :look:, so I am stocking up as soon as I get paid!!!!

clever

OMG. They are $10.99-$12.99 a pack.
I'm going to get 6 packs... that's like $70-80 :blush: :blush: :blush:
Well if they work I will be selling my rods & flexi rods
in the exchange forum. :grin:

They do look like you'd be able to sleep in them maybe
since they dry so quick I can air dry overnight... less heat
DING DING DING DING
Why am I so excited... Calm down...
It's just that I was going to go home and flexi rod
and this looks so much more comfortable and less time consuming.

I hope my Sally's has them ((CROSS YOUR FINGERS FOR ME ))
*crossing fingers*Be sure to take lots of pics!:grin:

ajoyfuljoy

This is the cutest Curlformers set yet! You should have been on the marketing commercial, your hair is very pretty :yep:

MsAngie

BEAUTIFUL!! You did a FABULOUS job! I gasped when I saw how nice your hair came out...then got jealous! :look:

Jetblackhair

Ok, you are the official Curlformer model. When I think of curlformers you are going to be the one that comes to mind.

Those curls look absolutely beautiful on you. I think you should be the pitch model and especially since you are beautiful too.

LaShanne

WOW!!! Your hair is gorgeous! I've never seen those rollers before! uh oh, I feel my PJism comin' on......

ChocolateSoda

When I started reading this post, every time I clicked next page, there were like 3 more pages - DANG!

You're rockin' those curls!!

I'm really broke right now, you gonna have me with beautiful curls livin' on the street holding this sign:

WILL WORK FOR CURLFORMERS!

BeetleBug

Omg! Your hair is gorgeous. I still need to try all of mine out. I put one in to test it and that's it. I'm too lazy to do my whole head but after seeing your results, I'm going to give it a shot.

queen_t

Sorry guys...just got outta class.

Ok, you are the official Curlformer model. When I think of curlformers you are going to be the one that comes to mind.

Those curls look absolutely beautiful on you. I think you should be the pitch model and especially since you are beautiful too.

Thanks, LOL. I guess the Travel Diva's won't have a hard time spotting me in Miami huh? :grin: Can't wait!!

So how long did it take to set your hair?:perplexed Was it quicker than flexi rods or roller setting or perm rods? *say yes please :yep:*

I'd say about an hour and a half, I'm getting faster though! I've never really set all my hair on flexi rods or perm rods, so I really can't say if it's faster. It dried pretty quick though.

Nenah

I bought the last two in Salleys. I gotta wait until they have a new shipment. I'm going to rock this for the summer. Thank you so much you have me set for the summer. :yep: