PJ REFORM CHALLENGE! *Not for the faint of heart*

Poranges

Positive Vibrations
This challenge is for those who USED to be product junkies, but have left that life behind. For those who have FOUND your staples and want to clear your closet of all those OTHER products. For those who just want what WORKS and are tired of experimenting, this challenge is for YOU.

In order to join this challenge you have to:
*Have found your staples.
*Reformed yourself of that terrible urge to buy recklessly. :lol: :nono:
*Have a determination to get rid of everything BUT your staples.
*Be aware that you can ONLY restock on your staples, no buying new products.
*There are FIVE product passes in this challenge, which are passes you can use to buy ONE new product ONLY!!!

You will either have to give away or use up all of your other products. You can set any date in which they should be used up between today and October 21, 2012.

In order to join please provide:
-Your Staples
-A list of the OTHER products that you're going to use up
-An estimated date in which you will only have your staples in your arsenal

Good luck guys!

Poranges

Positive Vibrations
My staples:

-Silk Dreams Creme de la Silk Moisturizer
-Shescentit Carrot & Pumpkin Seed Defrizzer
-Kenra Clarifying Shampoo & Silk Dreams Go Moist Shampoo
-Silk Dreams Wheat Germ Butter Conditioner
-Silk Dreams Vanilla Silk Deep Conditioner
-Silk Dreams Silky Soft Leave In Cream
-Shescentit Okra Reconstructor
-Nupur Henna
-CHI Silk Infusion
-Bantu Relaxer System

Products I need to use up:

-Oyin Hair Dew
-Pura Body Sapote Hair Lotion
-Pura Body Chocolate Hair Smoothie
-Hairveda Avosoya Oil
-Silk Dreams Nourish Oil
-Hairveda Whipped Gelly
-Shescentit Avocado Condish
-Curl Junkie Curl Rehab
-Curl Junkie Repair Me
-Donna Marie Buttercreme
-Hairveda Moist 24/7
-Quantum Clarifying Shampoo
-Shescentit Banana Brulee
-Shescentit Fortifying Masque
-Shescentit Seyani Butter
-Roux Porosity Control
-Christine Gant Shampoo
-Christine Gant Babassu DC
-Christine Gant Leave In
-Shescentit Coco Creme Leave In
-Curl Junkie Hibiscus & Banana Deep Fix
-Beyond The Zone Heat Protectant

*Whew

Except for a few products listed, for most of them I only have 1 in stock, so I estimate that I should finish them all by January 14 2012. :grin:

Poranges

Positive Vibrations
I gave A LOT of products away today, some that I just bought and hadn't even used yet. :look: But I couldn't deal anymore. :nono:

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Daaaamn, homie. This is hardcore, right here. :lol:

I'll be watching from the sidelines! (to find new products and put on my to-buy list :look: :sekret: ) Good luck! :up:

Dposh167

I think i can do this!

I've been selling some products all this week to just stick with my staples. I'm in.

Wait...did u say u think u could use up all those products by Jan 14th!!!! holy cow. that is hardcore

Poranges

Positive Vibrations
I think i can do this!

I've been selling some products all this week to just stick with my staples. I'm in.

Wait...did u say u think u could use up all those products by Jan 14th!!!! holy cow. that is hardcore

Yes! I only have 1 of each (except curl junkie & a few shescentit) some of which are halfway gone. :grin:

Would you like to be added to the challenge officially?! :lick:

Napp

Ms. Nobody
I really need this. But i dont think my current products will be long term staples (too expensive) i also enjoy buying new products

PJaye

Poranges

Have you considered adding a product swap element to your challenge?

I ask because most of the items in my product graveyard were laid to rest because they proved to be ineffective (read: suck). So, trying to use them up would only serve to sorely aggravate my poor follicles; and they might even leave in disgust/protest.:lol:

Renewed1

Actually this is right on time. I just gave away a BUNCH of hair products to my friend and her family.

-Your Staples

Terressentials Mud Wash (I plan to keep this in stock)
Banana Brulee Moisturizing Conditioner (deep conditioner)
Shea Butter mixture
Flaxseed Gel
Giovanni SAS Conditioner
Argan Oil
Hair Mayonnaise

-A list of the OTHER products that you're going to use up

None, I just gave the rest away.

AyannaDivine

In order to join this challenge you have to:
*Have found your staples. <--- yep I found 'em
*Reformed yourself of that terrible urge to buy recklessly.<---this is reasonable
*Have a determination to get rid of everything BUT your staples. <---umm...
*Be aware that you can ONLY restock on your staples, no buying new products. <---:look: Really? @Poranges girl you play too much LMAO :lachen:
*Spectating from the sideline*

demlew

I'm sorry y'all, but even though I'm working on self-control, this challenge is too hard for me. I've had Taco Bueno for dinner (only to have my SHAPE mag come in the mail on the same day :lachen:)

Shoot, I was scrolling through Poranges' list to see what I could PM her for :sekret:

Good luck everybody! Especially with Black Friday looming :look:

JeterCrazed

Help me pleaaaassseee!!!!!

I'm gonna need enablers like @tiffers and @IDareT'sHair to be :ban: or :censored:. :lol:

Last edited:

JeterCrazed

Poranges, I think there should be some sort for self-inflicted punishment or flogging. Like, every time you slip and buy something, you have to donate the same cost to charity or a homeless person, or stand out in the cold for an hour with no jacket. :look:

Coffee

I have my staples, but a year's not enough time for me to use up all the products I have :lachen:. It'll be fun watching tho :lachen:.

Napp

Ms. Nobody
do you think we can have a finish finding your staples deadline by dec 2011 and then from jan1 2012-jan1 2013 stick to those staples.

and also have a few passes for product swapping only once a product is compleltey finished

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
What Ya'll 'Reformed' PJ's Gone Do Black Friday?:look:

Ya'll gone be messed up in this thread.:nono:

*cracks knuckles in preparation to hit paynah for bf sales*:lol:

IrrationalThoughts

Y'all are so cute! Are you all going to be selling any cast offs? Just asking. Cuz, I admire you all, but there are still things I would LURVE to try...again, just asking. I have stuff I need to use up...

PJaye

IDareT'sHair

Thanks, but I cannot, in good faith, join this challenge because I have too many ineffective products that I’m unable to use or get rid of. Besides, you made an extremely valid point about Black Friday - I plan on cleaning Darcy’s Botanicals OUT before sunrise.:lol:

OP, I apologize for derailing your thread with our PJ banter.

JeterCrazed

@IDareT'sHair

Thanks, but I cannot, in good faith, join this challenge because I have too many ineffective products that I’m unable to use or get rid of. Besides, you made an extremely valid point about Black Friday - I plan on cleaning Darcy’s Botanicals OUT before sunrise.:lol:

Would y'all get out?! :buttkick:
*mumbles* Dag...What the hell am I gonna do on Black Friday :look:

HanaKuroi

All these use one buy one, product junkie challenge threads just make me worse. I don't join but I come in here to write down new products to buy. DB, Shescentit, quemet is now on my list. Y'all need to have a password to enter here, that is the only way I can get better. If I can't enter then I won't know about these wonderful sounding products.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Seamonster

well lemme just say this. I'm gonna be on "break" during black friday. if ya know what i mean.
:whip::bat::naughty: poochie167 use that time to wrap presents or decorate the tree :holiday: .

What Ya'll 'Reformed' PJ's Gone Do Black Friday?:look:

Ya'll gone be messed up in this thread.:nono:

*cracks knuckles in preparation to hit paynah for bf sales*:lol:

:fridge::shopping: paynah paynah :woot: Leave BF to PJ's that is our holiday.

IDareT'sHair

PJaye :hiya: Hello err, in my best madea voice. Don't give up so easy, I will take that Darcy's off your hands.

Poranges It is a wonderful goal to give up being a PJ, I would like to help you by taking all that SSI and CG off your hands so you can make your goals.

Boy when I saw that title my :lick::drunk::party::flowers::heart2:skipped a beat. I came running like :jaws: to bloody water. :ninja: Who up in this joint getting rid of products :eye: :hiya: