Post your BLACK FRIDAY SALES/DEALS/CODES Here !!!

Imoan

@gorgeoushair I live in Florida and I'm not sure where she ships from but my shipping was $8.95 for about 12 full-size items last year and that is waaayyy cheaper than other vendors who do not offer flat-rate shipping.

But since I only order from her one time a year (BF), I stock up. And this year I'm sure my order will be free to ship since I will be ordering well over $50.

Site says free shipping on all orders over $50... I hope if u use the 50% off it does not cancel out the free shipping even if your total is over $50 w/discount..

Pompous Blue

Site says free shipping on all orders over $50... I hope if u use the 50% off it does not cancel out the free shipping even if your total is over $50 w/discount..
Imoan From experience most vendors require your total AFTER the discount to equal or exceed their minimum for free-shipping.

So, I know my discounted total will be greater than the $50 minimum and therefore, free-shipping.

oneastrocurlie

Was thinking of maybe trying a few stylers from Camille Rose. I wish Sage would announce their sale, so I know if I should get the products from Sage or Curlmart. Sage gon mess around and miss out on this money with all this tardiness.

I think CR is having a 25% off sale too.

Imoan

@Imoan From experience most vendors require your total AFTER the discount to equal or exceed their minimum for free-shipping.

So, I know my discounted total will be greater than the $50 minimum and therefore, free-shipping.

true, but I noticed fine print says free shipping does not apply with this promotion... I kinda take it to mean u get one or the other, correct me if I am wrong...

for example : CC's Naturals... 11/28- 9pm - 11/29 6:59am 40%off Code BF40
11/29- 7am - 12/02 11:59pm 30%off Code BF30

And as always FREE SHIPPING on all orders of $35 or more after the coupon code

oneastrocurlie

None of the places I want to buy from are going to be big orders, like $15 here, $20 there with the discounts they offer so I feel slighted with these $30 and $50 minimums for free shipping. Come on vendors... Flat rate! Flat rate! Lol.

KinkyGenius

@Imoan From experience most vendors require your total AFTER the discount to equal or exceed their minimum for free-shipping.

Pompous Blue
What do you typically stock up on from MyHoneyChild? I've never tried the line, but I'm still trying to shop around for "holy grail" stylers.

KinkyGenius

Really curious about that new Heavy Whip Daily Moist line, but it's not on the site, blog or FB yet :ohwell:

Another product from the new Heavy Whip Daily Moist line :lick:

ETA
I wanted to get my Hairveda products from Hattache but I don't believe they'll be carrying this new line unfortunately.

Last edited:

Pompous Blue

Shipping costs is not a factor in any of my BF purchases, because either the vendors offer free-shipping or flat-rate shipping or the shipping cost is reasonable.

I've long since cut-off those vendors that charge exorbitant shipping/handling rates.

Pompous Blue

@Pompous Blue
What do you typically stock up on from MyHoneyChild? I've never tried the line, but I'm still trying to shop around for "holy grail" stylers.
ShyIntellect
Organic hair cream
Type 4 hair cream
Scalp Cleansers - Honey Nutt, Honey Bee, Banana Cream and Organic Shea Butter.

I've tried her hair lotions, but they're not moisturizing enough for me. And I love her organic hair oil, but the price is HIGH! I moved on to Keraveda on etsy.

Product I'm going to order but have never used:

MISTER setting and styling gel. (But I wonder if it qualifies for 50% off since it's only 7 oz.)

oneastrocurlie

Shipping costs is not a factor in any of my BF purchases, because either the vendors offer free-shipping or flat-rate shipping or the shipping cost is reasonable.

I've long since cut-off those vendors that charge exorbitant shipping/handling rates.

I need to too.

SheScentIt for example.. Her shipping isn't too outrageous but shipping goes from $5.50 for one item to $7.45 for two. Then $8.85 for three. I just feel like that's pushing it a little.

Pompous Blue

I need to too.

SheScentIt for example.. Her shipping isn't too outrageous but shipping goes from $5.50 for one item to $7.45 for two. Then $8.85 for three. I just feel like that's pushing it a little.
EXACTLY!!!

With some vendors, the discount was less than the shipping costs.....Miss me with that!!!!

I haven't ordered from shescentit in YEARS!!

gorgeoushair

^^This is why I haven't ordered from Shescentit. I was going to one year but that shipping kept adding up and going up as I kept adding things to my cart.

oneastrocurlie

^^This is why I haven't ordered from Shescentit. I was going to one year but that shipping kept adding up and going up as I kept adding things to my cart.

Right. After having two products in the cart I'm starting to side eye the shipping. Then I'm like well if it's just one thing left in my cart.. Forget it. Unless she does surprise flat rate this BF sale I won't be ordering.

veesweets

Are my eyes deceiving me or are the new products hairveda listing looking like the same ones they already carry with a different label? ..The "new" gel ingredients look like the ingredients from the whipped gelly, and the whipped butter ingredients look like the ones from whipped clouds. Was there supposed to be a difference?

gorgeoushair

Zuri Handmade

Black Friday Save 50% off orders over $100, 25% off orders $35-$99.

Small Biz Saturday & Cyber Monday. Save 50% off orders over $100 (bulk not included.)

New items coming to the site. Be on the lookout.

KinkyGenius

Are my eyes deceiving me or are the new products hairveda listing looking like the same ones they already carry with a different label? ..The "new" gel ingredients look like the ingredients from the whipped gelly, and the whipped butter ingredients look like the ones from whipped clouds. Was there supposed to be a difference?

I noticed some similarities myself.....weird.

KinkyGenius

Response Hairveda gave via FB:
The Heavy Whip line is a rebranding of some of our existing products. The products are almost the same as the original ( some ingredient changes and new fragrances). We are changing the packaging in preparation for retail chains.

Pompous Blue

http://www.entwinecouture.com/

::{★THE BIG BLACK WEEKEND★~We Give. You Receive~}::
2013 HOLIDAY EXCLUSIVES. B1G1 + FREE GIFTS + FLASH DEALS.

We LOVE Gifting! Get ready for the largest Black Friday Weekend EVER! 4-days Only! 11.29.13 thru 12.01.13

Black Friday★Small Biz Saturday★Purple Sunday★Cyber Monday

PJaye

PJaye do you think she's discontinuing the Methi two-step ? I wanted to try it per havilland's recommendation. Or, do you think she's reconcepting it for retail?

MileHighDiva

I have no idea, but if I were a speculating PJ (which I am:lol:), I would assume that it's been discontinued given their preparations for retail distribution. That's unfortunate since it's the best product in their inventory, IMO.