Product Junkie Weekly Check (Pebbles & ValleyGirl)

NayNay

Re: Product Junkie Weekly Check (IS BACK)

I think I am off the wagon AGAIN!
Sunday I bought 2 KemiOyl moisturizing sprays, 2 KemiOyl Moyst conditioners (did I say that I STILL have 1/4 bottle of each still left??), and the Abba shampoo & conditioner. The week before I bought the KeraCare Humecto, some CPR-why I really didn't need it BUT it was there, and 2 scarves! My girlfriend is like let's leave your eyes are glowing and u are buying entirely too much and she dragged me out the store!!!! HELP me I am off the wagon again but I will TRY to tame the PJ beast!
HELP ME AGAIN! I hadn't purchased ANYTHING since the last week in January and started back in March or late February! Ugghhhhh!

pebbles

Girl,

Go back to the 12 step program. You're in danger NayNay!

NayNay

I know Pebs I know! No more products for me this week. Maybe I will stick to products every other week!!!!!!

beana3

I know i wasn't "in" this pj challenge to begin with, but I
AM a PJ. i don't know if its because i'm one broke *** woman, or if i actually have a thread of restraint... but i have not purcahsed any new products for two full weeks.. maybe more! And get this.. i'm almost finished using the condits in my stash
Shampoos are a completely different story, LD had me doing some serious poo shopping. After all my experimentation, i've decided to stick with CON. I guess i'll have body wash and bubbles for many months to come!

I'm desperately trying to find something to do with my BReakfree (i've officially decided i hate it) and ORS (which is just getting on my nerves b/c it used to work so well and now its blah). eveything else is falling into place. by May my stash should be cleared out and I already have a list of products that will replenish it!!

mirrormirror

Hey girls
I just came back from the Beauty supply. And I bought Elasta QP creme conditioning shampoo, KeraCare humecto creme conditioner and KeraCare leave-in conditioner(its so creamy). Im really thinking that these products will take to my hair well.

Daughter

UK Blak
See I was a product junkie when I had relaxed hair. Resisted buying a lot of stuff for a long time (largely cos I wasn't too sure what would be ok for natural hair) and now I've come full circle, I think I have almost every Organic Root Stimulator product, about 3 types of shampoo... and I'm always open to suggestions!

At least I know I ain't the only one out there

azul11

I thought this site was influencing me badly because i seemed to be writing a bunch of things down when i came on this site but upon review of my notes i saw it wasnt that much. and by the time i get to sallys i may not get everything recommended.

i plan to find some unrefined coconut oil. somewhere it exists. somewhere. the aphogee treatment for when i take my braids out. i want to get the ceramic flat iron by jibere. profectiv root health, elasta qp creme conditioning shampoo, intense, recovery and h-two conditioner. porosity control, that shower comb from jibere, mode de vie vanilla shea butter shampoo and conditioner, carol's daughter hair butter, mimosa hair honey, keracare silken seal and vatika hair oil. oh yea and a moisturizing conditioner. i may not need the intense or the h-2 by elasta qp but i may try them for whatever i may need them. also i may try profecto if i can find it seperate. i dont think this is a lot considering i am going to be doing condition washes and more frequent rinsing of the hair during the summer months. this is to last from may to august. after these products i dont want to get anymore. i may erase some of these depending on if i find something cheaper or if i dont need it anymore.
God bless you all.

NayNay

I think my problem was finding something that worked. I had my shampoos but had to find a leave in, conditioner, setting lotion, and moisturizer. I think you need to find what works for your hair. I am ok on shampoo, conditioner, and moisturizer (i think) but still need a leave in and setting lotion!
I am almost done though!

NayNay

I am back right where I left off. I purchased 2 hair oils this week. KeraCare 5 pound tub last week. KeraCare Silken Seal last week. AND NOW I AM JONESING for some lottabody creme and Elasta QP Mango Butter!
Is there a 12 step program? I sure am IN NEED OF ONE!!!!!! Gosh I cannot believe I am on this path again.
OK I purchased the hair moisturizers/oils because a vendor came to my job.
I am already booking ahead on my next product! I think I need to be tied down. I won't buy a shampoo or conditioner (everyone knows how I feel about KeraCare Humecto) but a leave in, setting lotion, and moisturizer are still up for GRABS!
Anyone have a 12 step program for me I need one BIG TIME!!!! The only reason I don't have the Elasta QP Mango Butter in my hand is because the store closed.....anyone know where I can buy it in NYC? I will be your best friend!!!!! Hey also the lottabody creme setting lotion. I will give you my neighbor's first born!!!!!!! !

azul11

wow
have you tried cvs or even rays or optima or wherever these ladies here go. i know of place on 116th and lennox(max beauty supply), maybe duane reade may have it as well. God bless you all.