progress BC to NOW.

MsChelle

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!! You and that lovely head of hair are stunning!!!! Great job!!! Gives me some inspiration for sure!

My Friend

Girl your hair is beautiful!!! :lick: Love those nice full lips too :yep: I know women who pay alot to have those lips :lachen: We don't know our own beauty :nono: Anyhooo...... Great job!!!

MissBCurly

Wow, your hair is so pretty in every picture, especially the last ones :love:. Congrats on your progress :D
thank you!!!

I am like in love w/your hair. :love3: It's gorgeous!! We're definitely texture sisters, not quite twins, but related. I'll have my eye on you from now on :curtain: :grin:

hehe ok now i can say ive had my eyes on ur hair forever but didnt think ud feel the same pause LOL

Absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!! You and that lovely head of hair are stunning!!!! Great job!!! Gives me some inspiration for sure!

thank you so much!!

You and your hair are very pretty! Congrats on the progress.

thank you!

Girl your hair is beautiful!!! :lick: Love those nice full lips too :yep: I know women who pay alot to have those lips :lachen: We don't know our own beauty :nono: Anyhooo...... Great job!!!

lol thank you my friend!

SimJam

lovely!!!!
everytime I thought the yumminess was done, there came another post with more yumminess

MadisonK

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!! :grin:

What did you use for the brown rinse? I love the color! Was your hair lightened before you used the brown rinse?

BTW, you are sexy chica!

MissBCurly

B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!! :grin:

What did you use for the brown rinse? I love the color! Was your hair lightened before you used the brown rinse?

BTW, you are sexy chica!

thank you!, for the dark brown rinse, i used Clairol Professional "beautiful Collection" semi permanent color in dark brown.
for the color in the tan striped cardigan, I dyed my hair natural black ( box color) and then I used a color corrector to remove the dye and I was left with just the base color I originally had when I got my highlights redken suntea. (so the only time my hair was lightened was about a year prior when i got my highlights)