Protein Queens: Challenge

weavepat

I finally tried the protein strengthener from Komaza's latest restock. I'm trying to reform my PJ ways, but an exception will be made for that stuff. Even my overprocessed ends were defined and strong without making my hair hard and brittle. In its absence I've tried to convince myself that I don't need it, that other products compare but that's not true:cry4:
I only managed to get one bottle, but for the next restock I'm buying enough to get free shipping without shame:pray:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I finally tried the protein strengthener from Komaza's latest restock. I'm trying to reform my PJ ways, but an exception will be made for that stuff. Even my overprocessed ends were defined and strong without making my hair hard and brittle. In its absence I've tried to convince myself that I don't need it, that other products compare but that's not true:cry4:
@weavepat
Agreed. :up:

snoop

I'm just letting my new batch of DIY lotion cool. I decided to put hydrolyzed baobab protein in it. I've only used silk amino acids in my leave in, so I'm looking forward to trying this recipe on my hair.

snoop

I'm just letting my new batch of DIY lotion cool. I decided to put hydrolyzed baobab protein in it. I've only used silk amino acids in my leave in, so I'm looking forward to trying this recipe on my hair.

This might be too strengthening for my hair as a leave in, so I might start using this as a rinse out protein treatment instead.

snoop

I did another version of this today, with the "failed" lotion that I made here.

I added lupine, quinoa, jojoba and amino acids to the lotion base and my hair felt strengthened.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@LushLox
Here's what I am currently using (in no particular order)
Sarenzo's Quinoa & Bamboo *I have other Handmade Natural Protein Conditioners (i.e. Bekura, SheScentIt, Alikay, etc....)
Komaza Hair Care Protein Treatment
Affirm 5n1 Reconstructor
Tigi Dumb Blonde Reconstructor
Eliza Vecca Cera10
Joico KPak Reconstructor
Nexxus Keraphix

LushLox

@LushLox
Here's what I am currently using (in no particular order)
Sarenzo's Quinoa & Bamboo *I have other Handmade Natural Protein Conditioners (i.e. Bekura, SheScentIt, Alikay, etc....)
Komaza Hair Care Protein Treatment
Affirm 5n1 Reconstructor
Tigi Dumb Blonde Reconstructor
Eliza Vecca Cera10
Joico KPak Reconstructor
Nexxus Keraphix

Ooh thank you! :love:

Although these are treatments, any leave ins? I need to step up on my protein

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
@LushLox
Not much on the protein L-I's.

Maybe some Salerm Vials (although I don't use any of these often) - Apoghee Green Tea Restructurizer and Apoghee Pro-Vitamin Leave In (Spritz) and a few others very infrequently though.

I also bought some Roux Argan Keratin Repair Treatment (another Spritz). I've only used it once or twice so far.

I tend to get most of my Protein Treatments through my Deep Conditioning Sessions.

Oh yes...and Mizani's Overnight Strengthening Treatment.

Last edited: