Question...Is BSL good enough? Once you hit BSL...(long)

dreemssold

[ QUOTE ]
MonaLisa said:
*You are not aloneeeeeeeeeeeeeee...I am herrrrrre with youuuu* /images/graemlins/violin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/images/graemlins/rofl.gif /images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Whisper

For me, a couple of inches past BSL is good enough. That is what I hope to achieve.. waist length hair is pretty, I'd have another 6 in to go to get there /images/graemlins/drunk.gif.. it's too much for me /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif

Faith

My goal back in March 1999 was to get it to bra strap length since I was always told it couldn't be done. But then I noticed many have it to their waist so I thought why not me? And since it seems to be still growing then why not? I'm now past BS and less than 3" from waist I do not think I'll go past that point. It's already enough to deal with. LOL! To be honest I have even thought of just keeping it where it is.. /images/graemlins/smile.gif I may go to waist length just to see if I can do it then maybe cut some off /images/graemlins/shocked.gif /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Lindy

I would like my hair to be brastrap length all around (front and sides)... I might go a little bit below that, but I really prefer the look of bra-strap length over waist-length. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

FlowerHair

Reclaiming my time
When I started growing my hair it was about to the collar bone. I soooooooo longed for BSL hair. Now, when my hair is past BSL and soon to my waist (when stretched/straight) I want to grow it down to my hips. And a couple of days ago I realized that this time next year my hair could very well be to my hips, and I had this fleeting thought...that I want to grow my hair even longer! haha! /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif I don't think I'll ever stop, I'll just let it grow as long as it can. I'm not going to ever chop off more than necessary. I cringe just thinking about it. /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

moneychaser

[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
I would like my hair to be brastrap length all around (front and sides)... I might go a little bit below that, but I really prefer the look of bra-strap length over waist-length. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Thats what Im shooting for.. Blunt Bra-Strap Cut /images/graemlins/grin.gif

NGC

[ QUOTE ]
Mermaid0684 said:
I agree. I'm almost to my bra strap and now I dont consider that long hair. Although people tell me my hair is long, I consider it to be medium length. I will consider my hair long when its 4" below my BS and when it reached my waist! I cant wait, I have a about a year to go until my hair is waist-length.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep - I think 4" below BS is a great goal. It would give me enough room just in case I mess up or slack off.

NGC

[ QUOTE ]
dreemssold said:
Like, NGC, I originally wanted top of bra strap, but now that doesn't seem long enough. Now, though, I only want bottom of bra strap. Once I get there, I do not think I will want it any longer than that. While I think waist-length and longer hair is pretty, it's not for me. I like my hair to look somewhat done (I love curls), and I don't know how feasible that is once your hair reaches a certain length.

[/ QUOTE ]

The funny thing is that even now, I don't do anything with my hair. I just wash, condition, and put it in a french twist. I would probably do the same thing no matter the length. /images/graemlins/smile.gif